IGNORED

5 Million Copies of ET

atarigamer

This does have "made for tv movie" written all over it:

So we waltz into this little backwards town, supercharger and cuttle carts in hand,  and the locals look over at us funny, like they've seen more than they care to admit.

Along strolls a gentleman, in his late 90's, and says...."ya ain't from around here, is ya?"

You can't even get a word in edgewise, and he continues...

"bout maybe 6, 7 years ago some fellaz come a strolling in here, saizing they lookin' for long lost treasure, and I say---only treasure i no of is de ol gold mines up there on Potimus Bluff."

"Never did see em young fellaz ever again, some say they went snooping around at The Quarry, but you know what I think happened..."

And the story continues, actors include Jean Claude Van Dam as the Sheriff, and Paul Rubins is his sidekick.

Maybe you can use this in the end of the movie--

They look around and don't see anything--the camera pans back and they are standing on a "hill" of et carts, but do not know it....

This happened to me years ago when I went to see an native indian settlement in S.F Bay Area.The natives ate a lot of shellfish and the ranger took us to see the mound of shells & I say,'Where the hell is this pile of shells' and the ranger tells me that we were all standing on it....

Long Live the ET Tread!...

I can honestly say that i have never seen in my entire life any movie with as many custard bowl haircuts as E.T,

I remeber when it came out, i played the game and then saw the movie. I really didnt like the film at the time (bad hair induced i think), However i did like the space invaders t-shirt, Almost as much as i liked the kid playing atari space invaders in Close encounters, almost as much as i liked the kid playing Zaxxon on the coleco at the end of friday the 13th part ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
This is the never ending thread. Well I have to post this here the following link just in case some people have not seen it before:

http://www.classicgaming.com/features/arti...ticles/etfound/

Enjoy the article :)

:ROTFL:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lolblue: :lol: :lolblue: :lol:

Shit Thats FUNNY

:RotFl: Woo hoo ... HAHAHAHAAAHAH!!!!!! :lol:

You son of a bitch! You moved the landfill signs but you left the cartridges, didn't ya?

WAaaaHAAaaaaHaaAAA

ROTfL

How could anyone make so many of these horrible things?"

I never lauGhed so much in my life!!!!

RotfL :lol: lol lol HAAAAAAAhAHAHaaahaaA

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...