IGNORED

Going crazy with Dino Dudes

Omar

Hi guys, I'm having a bit of game trouble with Dino Dudes.

I'm on level 7 (Wagon Wheel), the one with ice and I can't seem to finish it. I tried to see if there was a guide in Gamefaqs, but all they have are the passwords and I really want to see how this level is completed.

Does anybody know how to finish it?

Thanks in advance...

I love playing "Evolution Dino Dudes." It's fun and inventive.   :)

It's much better than I expected, but still, I wish I knew what to do on that level... :sad:

903619[/snapback]

You need to get two dudes over to the lower right of the screen where the fire stick is, move one dude first and get him to throw the fire stick on to ice wall that seperates the two sections, get the second dude to pick it up and drop it on the other side before joining the first.

Move one of them all the way to the right and use him to climb up, the seconde dude clims up him and stands on the pressure pad to remove the Ice Wall that blocks your way to the exit point, the rest should be obvious.

I love playing "Evolution Dino Dudes." It's fun and inventive.   :)

It's much better than I expected, but still, I wish I knew what to do on that level... :sad:

903619[/snapback]

You need to get two dudes over to the lower right of the screen where the fire stick is, move one dude first and get him to throw the fire stick on to ice wall that seperates the two sections, get the second dude to pick it up and drop it on the other side before joining the first.

Move one of them all the way to the right and use him to climb up, the seconde dude clims up him and stands on the pressure pad to remove the Ice Wall that blocks your way to the exit point, the rest should be obvious.

907429[/snapback]

One of my fave games on Falcon and Jag.. the music just is so...... crap, it's good

Nick