IGNORED

River Patrol (Atari 2600)

kurtori

Just wanted to let anyone who is interested know that I have listed a copy of River Patrol, by Tigervision for the Atari 2600 on eBay. The reserve price is set well below the actual value of the cartridge, so don't miss out. :)

In addition I've listed several late-relesae ColecoVision games, including Mr. Do's Castle, Frogger II and Star Wars: The Arcade Game - many of them starting at 99 cents.

Check out my My eBay Store! :P

It's too bad you expect payment within 24 hours (which is pretty unreasonable IMO).  I would have bid pretty high on that. ;-)

905810[/snapback]

Especially when you give yourself twice as long to ship...

sku_u has a good point here. Too many sellers put stupid restrictions in their auctions, and it can really put potential bidders off.

How about asking for an email within 24hrs, or an earlier email to say that you'll be away?

I suppose that, if you really need the money quickly, it's understandable. But if you can afford to wait a few days, then you're just narrowing the market.

Anyway, good luck with the auction!

Unfortunately I do need the money quickly, which is the only reason that I'm auctioning it off. :( However I am happy to consider any requests (with specific payment dates) for extensions.

I actually do ship within 24 hours except when an item ends on a Saturday (making it impossible to send it out on a Sunday). If the game is paid for by early Monday-morning, the game will still be sent the same day. If it's sent to a U.S. address you should receive it on Wed!

Edited by kurtori