IGNORED

I got my games

Simek

Only missing a couple of games from my childhood. I was lucky on ebay the other day to see a 6 game lot with several games that I'd been looking for. I still wouldn't mind having gorf, snoopy and the red baron, frogger, ESB, and mario bros. I'm also looking for pitfall. Even though I didn't have it.

quote:

Originally posted by Monster greifen an:

Man, I wish I had Frostbite. Crap. I did manage to get Miner 2049er the other day. So I guess that's good.

Hi,

what about trying this seller at ebay? He is from germany and has Frostbite sometimes for sale. But it is a PAL-cart.

Michael

I dunno why Miner 2049er seems so tricky to locate for the 2600.. I find Colecovision copies of it all the time, but I don't have any extra one for Stan the Man.

Of course, the Colecovision version is *much* better.. that is, if you can tolerate the controllers.

KA

quote:

Originally posted by King_Asmo:

I dunno why Miner 2049er seems so tricky to locate for the 2600.. I find Colecovision copies of it all the time, but I don't have any extra one for Stan the Man.

Of course, the Colecovision version is *much* better.. that is, if you can tolerate the controllers.

KA

Same can be said for the 5200 version. Even with a WICO stick, this is a tough game to control with any analog stick.