IGNORED

Wow! BS Gold goes for $529

courtesi

How many Gold copies are there?  It was my understanding that 300 copies of Classic exist - but have no idea on Gold.

907222[/snapback]

Actually no actual figures have ever been released on either Gold or Classic. I know I, as well as others, have tried multiple times to get those figures from T-bird, but to no avail. :) Maybe someday we'll know...

How many Gold copies are there?  It was my understanding that 300 copies of Classic exist - but have no idea on Gold.

907222[/snapback]

Actually no actual figures have ever been released on either Gold or Classic. I know I, as well as others, have tried multiple times to get those figures from T-bird, but to no avail. :) Maybe someday we'll know...

907493[/snapback]

Not to be a downer or even appear illegal here, and it certainly won't satisfy the collector in all of us, but isn't there a ROM available somewhere?

I thought I had it... someone outbid me towards the end...  $529  :sad:

I am really angry right now... My fists are shaking... I'm really @@)%)@% at Scatologic for not developing a cheaper CD edition... DAMMIT!  WHY ME!  WHY ME!  What have I done wrong??!!!

I'm sorry I am not a millionaire - how the *@(@(%*%@ do people afford this game.  I was going to eat bologna for 4 weeks to afford to buy this game... BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!! DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!

:x  :ponder:  :?  :(  :(  :x  :x  :x  :roll:  :x

907092[/snapback]

Have you attempted to contact Doug (Thunderbird)? He may have an extra copy or two left for sale...or does, at the very least, know someone who does. :)

I'd consider trading my copy of BS:G for a "good" Falcon (e.g. some upgrades), but don't think that there would be any takers for that offer.  :)

907898[/snapback]

Oh god, don't tempt me.....as much as I'd love to have BS:G, I don't think I could part with my Falcon (14MB w/ 1GB HD) for it! Just the thought of that does make me think, though.... :D