IGNORED

Who wants TRONMAN?

neotokeo2001

It's a nifty cartridge, and I'm looking forward to getting mine. I've even been asked to bring it to the next con I'm going to, along with a 2600 to play it on. Anyone know where I can get one?

For anyone who wants me to, I'll be happy to autograph your cartridge (or box, or manual, or all three), if you send it to me with return postage. Drop me a PM if you're interested.

Welcome to AtariAge, Jay Maynard! We're honored to have you on our board. Hopefully someone on the board has a spare 2600 (or even cooler for trade shows, due to the composite video and audio out, a spare hacked Flashback 2, if it's compatible!) that they can loan to you or sell to you.

Maybe he can use the cartridge as a makeshift cup, to cover up that unsightly bulge.  :ponder:

909441[/snapback]

Actually he already solved that problem. In his late night TV appearances he is wearing a cup or something.

909506[/snapback]

I never cease to be amazed at the amount of discussion my underwear generates when the subject comes up. I discussed the whole business in this LiveJournal entry.

It's a nifty cartridge, and I'm looking forward to getting mine. I've even been asked to bring it to the next con I'm going to, along with a 2600 to play it on. Anyone know where I can get one?

For anyone who wants me to, I'll be happy to autograph your cartridge (or box, or manual, or all three), if you send it to me with return postage. Drop me a PM if you're interested.

926881[/snapback]

Hey Jay. Those bits you do on the Jimmy Kimmel show are great. The best one is the Soul Plane movie where you interview people as they come out of the movie. The blank looks on their faces are priceless. :D

What, When and Where is the next Con that you are going to?

Al is going to finish up the TRONMAN carts when he gets back from vacation. Hopefully they will ship next week. The Instruction Book had to be re-sized to fit in the new box so that delayed it a little bit. I'll post more info when it is available.

Hey Jay. Those bits you do on the Jimmy Kimmel show are great. The best one is the Soul Plane movie where you interview people as they come out of the movie. The blank looks on their faces are priceless.  :D

Thanks. It looks like there won't be any more of those, unfortunately.

What, When and Where is the next Con that you are going to?

Linucon 2.0, in Austin from September 30 through October 2.

Al is going to finish up the TRONMAN carts when he gets back from vacation. Hopefully they will ship next week. The Instruction Book had to be re-sized to fit in the new box so that delayed it a little bit. I'll post more info when it is available.

927060[/snapback]

The pictures you showed look good. I'll be waiting with bated breath.