IGNORED

M.U.L.E. 5200 rules!

jnice

I just purchased M.U.L.E. 5200 from the store recently. I can see why Bryan converted it over to the system: It's a lot of fun. This weekend may provide me the opportunity to play it with three others, as well as that OTHER 4-player game Bryan brought to the system ;)

I haven't won the one-player "tournament mode" yet, after 2 or 3 attempts. I'm letting someone borrow it so I can get some work done this week, instead of playing the 5200 for the entire time.

Yeah, it is a blast. I picked one up when it first came out. Great port of a great game. What I like about it is that all of the different difficulty levels are really totally different games. I haven't beat tournament yet either. Very fun stuff!

Tournament games are the best but take an hour to play - Its easy to see what the computer goes for - minerals!

I cant get the blowout scores like some but can win everytime by taking the river(food) and good energy plots plus crystite plots where I can find them.

The computer will starve for food/energy which you can drive mega prices for - Make sure you buy smithore and crystite when they are dumping it at low values ;)

It looks a lot of 5200 things are gone from the store now! Aaagh!

So I know the deal with the Redemption, but what about M.U.L.E. and other games? KLAX? Haunted House II? I have just started to become solvent here...

Anyone have extras they want to sell? I'd pay a bit of a premium. Grrr.

So I know the deal with the Redemption, but what about M.U.L.E. and other games? KLAX? Haunted House II? I have just started to become solvent here...

M.U.L.E. was a limited run of cartridges by Bryan Edewaard, and we only had ten of them to sell through the store. KLAX and Haunted House II were created by John Swiderski, who no longer wants his 5200 games sold (he also created Combat II Advanced).

..Al

M.U.L.E. was a limited run of cartridges by Bryan Edewaard, and we only had ten of them to sell through the store. KLAX and Haunted House II were created by John Swiderski, who no longer wants his 5200 games sold (he also created Combat II Advanced).

..Al

912855[/snapback]

If anymore more M.U.L.E. are made I would be interested in a copy. If anyone has one two buy or trade send me a private message. I missed out while this was available.

If anymore more M.U.L.E. are made I would be interested in a copy.  If anyone has one two buy or trade send me a private message.  I missed out while this was available.

912910[/snapback]

Me too. I'm kicking myself now - this was still there in the store when I found out about it and I didn't buy. I didn't realize there were only ten.

Al ran out of the ones I sent him, but I still have about a dozen left.

913142[/snapback]

Just ordered one, yay! Can't wait to get it - I actually bought an Atari XL several years ago just for this game but I never actually managed to get my hands on it (I guess it's a little more uncommon than I thought). I always thought the Atari version was better than the C64 version (I've played both, when I was younger). But I'd rather play it on the 5200 anyway.

I ordered mine, too! Many thanks to Bryan for stashing a few away for procrastinators!

This is shaping up to be an expensive week. I might have to sell Bounty Bob!

-

Al ran out of the ones I sent him, but I still have about a dozen left.

913142[/snapback]

Just ordered one, yay! Can't wait to get it - I actually bought an Atari XL several years ago just for this game but I never actually managed to get my hands on it (I guess it's a little more uncommon than I thought). I always thought the Atari version was better than the C64 version (I've played both, when I was younger). But I'd rather play it on the 5200 anyway.

913268[/snapback]

• 2 weeks later...
If anymore more M.U.L.E. are made I would be interested in a copy.  If anyone has one two buy or trade send me a private message.  I missed out while this was available.

912910[/snapback]

Me too. I'm kicking myself now - this was still there in the store when I found out about it and I didn't buy. I didn't realize there were only ten.

913034[/snapback]

To sell only "ten" in the store seems 'cruel and unusual' too me.It was just pure luck that I was not too busy the day it was offered and I got my copy ordered.Now we will see a mad dash for the AA store whenever a new product is offered.

To sell only "ten" in the store seems 'cruel and unusual' too me.It was just pure luck that I was not too busy the day it was offered and I got my copy ordered.Now we will see a mad dash for the AA store whenever a new product is offered.

925013[/snapback]

There was never a plan to sell any through the AA store. I intended to handle everything myself. When Albert offered to take some to OKGE, we simply decided to sell any left over carts in the store rather than returning them to me.

-Bry

get it, get it! this game is superb. i stink at it, but it's just great. MULE GOES CRAZY!

i've had the store burn down constantly.

the animation of the MULE is absolutely priceless.

NO MULES ALLOWED!

well, of course not. anyway, this game is lots of fun. anyone in the boston area want to come over and school me?