IGNORED

How much would YOU pay for Kaboom!?

jstefans

Alright! Mr. Kaboom! avatar doesn't get a vote in this matter, just like no one can ask me how much Midnight Magic is worth, and no one can ask how much Van Halen babies are worth....or something. :D

$25 for a boxed copy? Sealed? Seems high to me even if it's sealed but I guess I'll just say I hope they are worth that much. I can't go against my own hobby.

• 2 weeks later...
Alright!  Mr. Kaboom! avatar doesn't get a vote in this matter, just like no one can ask me how much Midnight Magic is worth, and no one can ask how much Van Halen babies are worth....or something.  :D

$25 for a boxed copy?  Sealed?  Seems high to me even if it's sealed but I guess I'll just say I hope they are worth that much.  I can't go against my own hobby.

912636[/snapback]

Still think I'm crazy? :ponder:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...Y_BID_Stores_IT

Yeah i got a better lable then that for half that price ,it also came with other games too

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

912644[/snapback]

Interesting. I didn't know that someone from Michigan can sell on EBAY Canada.

921763[/snapback]

I sell on worldwide ebays

... a lot of those Activision labels are pretty nice, and finding nice Activision labels is a rarity in itself.

912666[/snapback]

Amen... ;) !

I'd love to get a hold of a mint boxed Kaboom! Although, let me check to see if I have one before I start hunting... :roll: :P !

I can understand(possibly) spending 20 bucks on a CIB Kaboom, however a loose copy is monetarily worthless to me. I have 6 copies of Kaboom and I would have plenty more, but I don't pay the 50c-1$ at the local flea markets to further the collection. Fun game so it is worth the money for the gameplay alone.

Edited by adams_ale