IGNORED

Do you / Did you own BattleSphere?

justclaws

119 members have voted

1. 1. Do you / Did you own BattleSphere?

• BattleSphere? I'm not interested.
    • I'm still looking for a BattleSphere!
    • I have the original BattleSphere.
    • I have >1 original BattleSpheres.
    • I have BattleSphere Gold.
    • I have >1 BattleSphere Golds.
    • I have 3 or more BattleSpheres, lucky me.
    • I sold my BattleSphere stuff, I needed the cash.
    • I sold my BattleSphere stuff, I got bored with it.
    • I'm hoping for a cheap port on another console.
    • I have one of each

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

IIRC I did try a Pro controller and did not faind any signifcant improvement, however it was nearly two and a half years ago and usually can't remember what I did last week.

As for the Joystick all you have to do is convert a PC gameport style stick to proved a voltage output as opposed to the usual current output and then built an interface circuit to generate the A, B, C button inputs form the joystick as well as allowing access to the JagPads keypad - simple :!:

923661[/snapback]

Simple :? Not to a simpleton like me! Sounds like a good DIY project though, I wish someone write up a guide and I would be all over it like bees on honey! :D

924141[/snapback]

Well if I ever manage to make a start on version two I might post up instructions and circuit diagrams for the original although don't expect anything untill at least the middle of next year if at all.

Was this ever done?

IIRC I did try a Pro controller and did not faind any signifcant improvement, however it was nearly two and a half years ago and usually can't remember what I did last week.

As for the Joystick all you have to do is convert a PC gameport style stick to proved a voltage output as opposed to the usual current output and then built an interface circuit to generate the A, B, C button inputs form the joystick as well as allowing access to the JagPads keypad - simple :!:

923661[/snapback]

Simple :? Not to a simpleton like me! Sounds like a good DIY project though, I wish someone write up a guide and I would be all over it like bees on honey! :D

924141[/snapback]

Well if I ever manage to make a start on version two I might post up instructions and circuit diagrams for the original although don't expect anything untill at least the middle of next year if at all.

Was this ever done?

Damn doen't time fly.

No it has not been done yet, I just have not had the time as I have been working on new Jaguar projects. I will look into getting this done but am busy with the JagFest UK preperations at the moment so if I have not mentioned it somewhere by mid July PM me a riminder.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
We need a ROM dump. That's the only way most people are going to get to play it.

Some people just love opening a can of worms...

If you look through some of the MANY threads of this subject, there apparently is a ROM dump floating around out there on the internet, and has been for some time. It doesn't run on any of the rather weak Jaguar emulators currently released. As for the JagCF drive, well, I have my doubts as to that ever being released: don't hold your breath over it. ;)

We need a ROM dump. That's the only way most people are going to get to play it. And with the SD card revolution happening on the system right now, it will run faster than before!

Get another job,save your money like everybody else does if you want it that bad. what you talk about is not fair to the ones who have bought it and paid the money and its certainly not fair to the developers,you could be labeled a pirate for comments like that buddy. the game is expensive but so are alot of things in life and it can easily be found if you look hard enough.... :)