IGNORED

Making a "last official U.S. releases" list. HELP!

Not sure where this goes but I'm trying to make a list of the last official releases for the US market for certain systems. I will add more questions as time goes on. Right Now, I'm looking for the names of the last game released for the all the Atari systems and all systems before NES. BTW, what I need is three things for a submission:

-System it was released for

-Name of Game

-Release date or year

But, if any of you have a submission that might help me, feel free to give it to me.

Also, homebrews don't count obviously. Sorry..

Edited by JohnnyBlaze

Not sure where this goes but I'm trying to make a list of the last official releases for the US market for certain systems. I will add more questions as time goes on. Right Now, I'm looking for the names of the last game released for the all the Atari systems and all systems before NES.  BTW, what I need is three things for a submission:

-Name of Game

-Release date or year

But, if any of you have a submission that might help me, feel free to give it to me.

915888[/snapback]

Atari 2600:

North America: BMX Airmaster (CX26190, 1990)

Europe: Klax (CX26192, 1990)

If you don't count Atari re-branded re-releases, then Ikari Warriors (CX26177, 1990) would be the last original North American release.

Not sure where this goes but I'm trying to make a list of the last official releases for the US market for certain systems. I will add more questions as time goes on. Right Now, I'm looking for the names of the last game released for the all the Atari systems and all systems before NES.  BTW, what I need is three things for a submission:

-Name of Game

-Release date or year

915888[/snapback]

Atari 2600:

If you don't count Atari re-branded re-releases, then Ikari Warriors (CX26177, 1990) would be the last original North American release.

915939[/snapback]

Wasn't Wing War later?

Neat idea.  I was there for the birth & death of the Sega Saturn:

Sega Saturn, 1998:

The House of the Dead

Burning Rangers

Panzer Dragoon Saga

916133[/snapback]

According to Digital Press, I was informed that the last game released for the Saturn was Shining Force III. Yes, though. The last US release for the NES was Wario's Woods. I'm using info from Digital Press and from you guys. Also, interesting but a little off topic, I found out that the last Super Famicom game released was Metal Strider Glory: Director's Cut and it was released in November of 2000 through Nintendo Power. :o Amazing, SFC lasted longer than both its American counterpart and the N64! Well, almost the 64.

then they're incorrect (believe it or not, it has been known to happen)  ;)

Shining Force released end of may/early june of '98. MKR didn't release until november of '98.

916618[/snapback]

That's why I depend on you guys to help. But, when the list is done, where do I publish it or post it?

Wasn't Wario Woods the last official NES game?

916555[/snapback]

i'm pretty sure that's correct. or perhaps Kirby's Adventure?

edit: wow i joined almost two years ago and this was my first post. un-friggin-believable.

Edited by bomberpunk

Atari 2600:

915939[/snapback]

Wasn't Wing War later?

916577[/snapback]

And what about Secret Quest?

Edited by davidcalgary29