IGNORED

Need a story for your game?

Chadivision

I love Atari, and I like to write fiction, so I got to thinking...I would love to write a story for an Atari 2600 game. Is anyone programming a homebrew that could use a good story?

If somebody else could do the art, we could create a comic book or an illustrated short story that could be packaged with the game. Or you could post the story on the web with a link to your game in the Atari Age store.

I'm pretty flexible as far as genere and I don't want any of the royalties from the game...just credit for writing the story, and I would still reserve the right to republish the story later if the opportunity arrises.

By the way, don't judge my writing talent by the story that I put in the Backfire manual. That was intended to be kind of cheesy (like all of the tacked-on stories in the original Atari 2600 game manuals).

By the way, don't judge my writing talent by the story that I put in the Backfire manual.  That was intended to be kind of cheesy (like all of the tacked-on stories in the original Atari 2600 game manuals).

Well, on what basis should we judge your writing talent? :)

Have any examples we can read?