IGNORED

Where's your 2600?

Nateo

my Sears Telegames is behind my computer in my gameroom

gr9.jpg

gr8.jpg

gr4-1.jpg

My Vader and woody are the a blue tub, I have another woody out in the shed I need to clean up and find a new home for...

NICE SPACE SHUTTLE pin! Damn that looks in fine shape!

I'd never be able to place stuff on the backglass... I bump and tilt the game too much and it would all fall everywhere.

I'm pretty tight on space, so my VCS sits in a corner and the games in them drawers. Under that desk reside the 5200, 7800 and the X-Arcade sticks. I will eventually get a bookshelf to have all 4 systems (including the chipped PSX) ready for easy access. I need a poster on that little wall, and clean up a bit :P

post-16761-1204929429_thumb.jpg

My 7800 is proudly taking up prime real estate in the middle of the living room table. I love my wife.

I did run out of space for carts, so I can only keep 300 or so in the same room -- the rest are relegated to a shelf in my office.

My 2600s are all in a box in the basement.

They're just fine there for now and the only time I really miss'em is when I want to play a Tigervision game.

I am proud to say that within the last month my atari 7800 has been hooked up to the OLD T.V. (which was prime in the '90s at 27 inches and several rca in ports on back). It resides in the basement on a salvaged desk near the Twin Reverb to be played at any time without distraction from babies, stepkids or the missus.

atarisetup022.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

My orig. is in a box in the dstairs BR closet. I got a spare used one in a box (not its OWN box) ready to sell but I havent decided to list it here or just take it to the game store.

My 7800 is stored in a classic Atari Video Game Center (to see how long I can do w/out it.) For my current VCS needs I use the Colecovision Exp. module.

Edited by RJ

My 2600 Vader is next to the TV in the bedroom, on top of my dresser, ready to play.

My Sears Video Arcade II is in a drawer beneath the TV in the living room, and gets taken out and hooked up when the bedroom tv is unavailable.

The games are mostly in small rubbermaid boxes, trying to avoid dust. Some others are gathering dust in drawers.

And Ms. Pac-Man is currently plugged into the Vader.

Heavy sixer is hooked up in the living room, sharing space with Dreamcast, PS2, and the Wii.

My new Junior Rainbow is right front and center on my desk and serves as a testing station. When I auction stuff as tested and working, I mean it and it's nice to have a system right next to me as I type up auction descriptions.

My main system in the gaming closet is a 7800 with a Cuttle Cart 2.

This is a piece that is going into my 4-switcher:

post-1496-1219699671.jpg

So, to answer the question, my 2600 is in Texas! ;-)

Longhorn still has it? Since March? ;)

I haven't had a 2600 hooked up since I got my 7800 over a year ago. Otherwise, the 3-4 working 2600's that I have are in boxes in the basement waiting for me to do something with them.

Where's my 2600? Honestly, I don't damn well know. I've had two different ones over the years, but I have no idea where either of them are now. One I think went to the electronic gods via a house fire, the other I think my parents threw out or stored somewhere. It was in the top of my closet when I moved out of the house and they cleaned stuff out. Funny thing is, I was able to find about five or six of the games...