IGNORED

Where's your 2600?

Nateo

Every video game item i own is in my basement in a 10 by 12 room, along with a entertainment center, a couch, a computer table, and tons of shelves, actually this is where i live, i only see the rest of the house when i want to eat or go to the bathroom, or dust the crap upstairs

My main 2600 is a six-switch Sears Telegames unit, and it lives on top of my Playstation 2, on top of a TV set. Ironically enough, the 2600 seems to get more use. I even brought both systems to a party once and we didn't use the Playstation...

Ian Primus

ian_primus@yahoo.com

My original Sears model and subsequent 4-switcher along with all my carts are in a box 7000 miles away at home, along with my original 5200 and it's 2 extra counterparts.

However, here where I stay now, I've managed to scrounge up 2 additional 2600's for 7 bucks each this past year at Goodwill and a couple of second-hand carts as well (about 90 or so). One of them has been cleaned and is in front of my cable-less tv right now.

My Atari 2600 is sitting in a "Space Case" (vintage '80s, don't know who the manufacturer is, but it's an Atari storage unit) in my entertainment center, underneath the Sega Dreamcast and the VCR, next to my television. All hooked up and ready to be played!

Where is my 2600? Believe it or not, some how my 2600 crawled into my 7800 case and managed to squeeze in next to the 7800 some how. It refuses to tell me how it managed it, but says it likes the married life better. They live together on top of my VCR, with the 5200 being the upstairs neighbor on the shelf above. My c-380 Video Pinball, Jaguar/cd, 3DO, Dreamcast, PSX and XE all currently share the same monitor with the them. It's one happy neighborhood. The neighborhood is in the town of 'My bedroom' as I'm still single so they haven't been forced to move to the town of 'My basement' yet...but they will all move to the town of 'My livingroom' once I get an apartment complex in there big enough for them all (entertainment center).

My 2600 I played as a kid is under the VIDTARI in the center of the shelves. My Vader is hooked up to the 51 inch in the living room, and there is one hooked up in my classroom. I just sold a heavy sixer, so its in my closet waiting for payment, and just listed a boxed one on ebay. I also have my promo one boxed behind the top boxes (added since the photo). To the right of the shelves are the loose carts in a storage compartment.

image013.jpg

Cassidy