gmaletic

New 2600-compatible controllers?

I recently purchased the Stelladaptor 2600-to-USB converter, and it seems to work great. But now I realize that I don't particularly like the old 2600-compatible controller I own. Does anyone make new 2600-compatible controllers? Or is eBay my only recourse?

(And I'm not sure if this can even be done, but does anyone make a 2600-compatible controller that would support two buttons? For MAME, this would be nice.)

Thanks very much.

Try posting a "Looking For ___" in the wanted or Marketplace Forums. I personally would recommend the Wico "Bat" style joysticks or SEGA Master System joypads. Sorry I do not have any spares. Good luck.

Yeah the flashback 2.0 joysticks are supposed to be sweet! I know I can use my coleco joysticks with my Stelladaptor, but the only fire button that works is the left. I have never tried to use it for anything but 2600 games. You can use some Sega joysticks with your Stelladaptor to play 2600 games (those that have the same style ports as the 2600), but again only one fire button will work. I would say try hooking up a Genesis controller and playing MAME to see what happens. If I had one right now I would let you know, but I don't.