IGNORED

Pirate Quadrun on sale

attendo

http://cgi.ebay.nl/Atari-VCS-2600-Quadrun_...1QQcmdZViewItem

not mine.

I wonder the corners of the label on the cart are square instead of the round corners on the cart listed on AA. Could that mean if the cart or at least the label is fake, like its just a color print? Sorry if the cart is from someone here and I just offended someone  :)

ebay one..

aa's one..

934544[/snapback]

Of course it's fake, it's got the Hozer logo on the label. :ponder:

Ok nevermind I did not know that Hozer sold these carts. Really should have read the translation from German to English with google first.

"Quadrun of Hozer video Games. The original Quadrun of Atari gave it only over the fan club and is extremely rare. Here I offer an affordable version of Hozer. The play is natural correct. The condition of the two stickers is good. The dispatch takes place as stably packed and insured package. No warranty, cancelling, conversion, money back, etc. there private sales. The dispatch takes place on risk of the buyer. A self-service is naturally possible. I answer questions gladly. For all further I refer to my me side."

Figured at first it was real with a starting bid of 50..

Edited by attendo

http://cgi.ebay.nl/Atari-VCS-2600-Quadrun_...1QQcmdZViewItem

not mine.

I wonder the corners of the label on the cart are square instead of the round corners on the cart listed on AA. Could that mean if the cart or at least the label is fake, like its just a color print? Sorry if the cart is from someone here and I just offended someone  :)

ebay one..

aa's one..

934544[/snapback]

Of course it's fake, it's got the Hozer logo on the label. :ponder:

934549[/snapback]

:lolblue:

Be nice, everybody is new to this at some point. I remember I once made a fuss at how Lochjaw went for like $400 on Goodwill and how it was just a cheap knockoff of Shark Attack. :dunce:

What other titles has Hozer put out there? :ponder:

934696[/snapback]

If you can dream it, he could make it, or something like that :P

There was another site up awhile back atarifun.com I think it was, they were selling repos on demand, just ask & you can receive, cheap too. No labels on these though. Doesn't take much to create a label nowadays anyway. But $15 for a repoed cart & a cheap label, & you're in ready to list on epay! That opening bid price is a little scary!

Ok nevermind I did not know that Hozer sold these carts. Really should have read the translation from German to English with google first.

"Quadrun of Hozer video Games. The original Quadrun of Atari gave it only over the fan club and is extremely rare. Here I offer an affordable version of Hozer. The play is natural correct. The condition of the two stickers is good. The dispatch takes place as stably packed and insured package. No warranty, cancelling, conversion, money back, etc. there private sales. The dispatch takes place on risk of the buyer. A self-service is naturally possible. I answer questions gladly. For all further I refer to my me side."

934553[/snapback]

Great translation to English. Was this done by google? How can I do this?

934553[/snapback]

Great translation to English. Was this done by google? How can I do this?

935057[/snapback]

Just check out this page: http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en

Also http://world.altavista.com is very good in translating.

Be nice, everybody is new to this at some point. I remember I once made a fuss at how Lochjaw went for like $400 on Goodwill and how it was just a cheap knockoff of Shark Attack. icon_dunce.gif

Edited by attendo