IGNORED

Flashback 1.0 rom

Well, I guess I'm here to play and socialize instead of working under the hood of my consoles all the time. I wanna play 'em.

I know that 30 year old electronics are 100% reliable, so no one ever has any trouble with their classic consoles at all.

If I ever do have something go wrong, I'll try to fix it. If I am able to fix it (which is usually the case), I'll post what it was and how I fixed it so that the next person who has similar trouble has something to refer to.

• 13 years later...
31 minutes ago, Europatari said:

can somebody, who has these roms/games upload them on mediafire at least?

They didn't want to release them 15 years ago. Do you think anything has changed since then? The games are somewhat poopy ports of 2600 and 7800 games to Nintendo on a Chip hardware. You're not missing much. You can play the originals from ROM or flash instead, it'll be more fun anyway. 

• Like 1

Yes, they aren't the greatest ports, but they do make for interesting proofs of concept, that an NES really can play a lot of games the system didn't otherwise see.  Personally I wouldn't mind getting the chance to play them on an actual NES either, just for giggles.

Either way, though, this ain't the best place to ask. :)

19 hours ago, Flojomojo said:

They didn't want to release them 15 years ago. Do you think anything has changed since then? The games are somewhat poopy ports of 2600 and 7800 games to Nintendo on a Chip hardware. You're not missing much. You can play the originals from ROM or flash instead, it'll be more fun anyway. 

listen.

these nes on a chip ports were a extremly great way to bring up Atari Flare on nintendo consoles

if not, is there a other way to emulate Atari 2600 on Nes?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1