IGNORED

Topol777 makes an apology to members

topol777

Atarinet.com wants to formally apologize to this website and to all of the great forum members for our recent postings. The purpose was to reach out to collectors if they needed a game or a controller. It is very difficult to obtain controllers this cheap including the shipping! The gang thought The large game packages would be interesting to collectors and resellers. It did seem to good to be true and now its over. The reason I -(topol) approved the postings for atarinet is because i saw about 20 other members doing the same thing. Anyway you will only hear from me about my friendly collecting tips from now on and i will not post a hyperlink. 99.9% of people are satisfied with our site purchases which shows that we do not have bad intentions. Thanks to everyone for their understanding and hopefully spam haters will bid on my stuff again. I answer all emails, ship quickly, and offer 100% satisfaction. All mutually withdrawn feedbacks are jusitified PEACE. :) 
:D

Atarinet.com wants to formally apologize...The gang thought

935581[/snapback]

So, topol777 is a collective or something, not just one individual? Is this more of an L. Ron Hubbard group or more like the Borg?

935675[/snapback]

Neither, topol777 just thinks he sounds cooler if he refers to himself in the 3rd person plural. :lol:

• 7 years later...

Know who is Adam Topol ...

I was one of their buyers and was disappointed by the

I steal me!

----------

I am new to EBAY and because when you pay and send several mensaes by email that he did not respond in the next two days

follow a case against him.

so if I replied with the following message.

--------------

1.png?psid=1

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I apologize to and through the Ebay and PayPal offered her apologies and said it would withdraw my disagreement closing the case to eBay and PayPal.

Not knowing that it could not reopen a case if necessary against what he took advantage and each consulted him for sending me It read in images.

see all images please.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5.png?psid=1

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4.png?psid=1

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3.png?psid=1

Follow this Link.

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/topic/Ebay-Chat/More-Ebay-Lies/5100147202

He sent me what I bought by mail and it is your responsibility to get to your destination because I will pay the shipping charge.

had he sent the package by registered mail not pass this and I would know whether or not suit me buy a cost plus registered shipping.

Want to risk him steal???

I am ordering all the information that I have through the imager to the same thing does not happen to others and post it on the pages that allow me as it is very important to know these people.

sorry you have started this topic but also important, did not think this guy to find me in this forum. regards

I want to send my apologies to the moderators, users and creators of this great page of I and served in a to create my Atari 2600 Cart.

I want to add that it is true.

Many people will have accomplished in their purchases.

fault with me.

I was a fool to continue to rely on and not to continue the case against

I regret it is that I will return my money but what is certain

it'll keep accusing him of theft where it can. SALUDOS