IGNORED

Horny Games

Ken Meoni

Is anybody else seeing a horned animal at the bottom of the page?  I'm glad my wife is here to see it otherwise I would think I am going crazy.  My computer is going crazy........help!

942124[/snapback]

No, I think you and your wife are taking some serious drugs. Either that, or you posted the wrong link. :P

Are you not seeing this?

http://i22.ebayimg.com/02/i/05/0d/f3/77_1.JPG?set_id=7

942129[/snapback]

I see a shitty picture of several stacks of Atari carts. :?

942133[/snapback]

Ok, I will stop now. I do see an animal though. I have no idea why. I am not doing drugs. I am about to wake up my one year old baby to see if she sees it. Nah, she will never say. She can't talk yet. :)

All I see are a bunch of Atari games. BTW, I love the response to the question at the bottom of the page:

Q:  Hi, my name is Penny and I was wondering if you would consider selling your atari system and the 91 games for $50.00 now. I have a 34 yr old son that is having a birthday coming up and he is wanting the old atari like he had when he was a kid. I would like to get it for him but I can only spend $5o.oo at this time. Thanks,, RestlessPenny

Oct-03-05

A:  No.

Ask a stupid question...

Save the pic, Edit it with photoshop or paint or hell who cares and point it out...

Edit!!!:

Ah HA!!!

It’s the "Stampede" on the bottom!!!

c_Stampede_front.jpg

Is this the horned animal you see?

Or am i just on drugs too?

Edited by l3ushwig

how many spots do i have to do? i've dropped three and nothing yet. i am running low and don't want to use up my stash on this if i get nothing in return...

oh...but the color blue is sounding so cool right now man!

groove on...just listen to the colors...

:P

Edited by darthleppard

What broswer (and version) are you using?  I don't get this at all under the IE 6.0 and Netscape 7.2.

942628[/snapback]

I use Netscape 8.0 or IE with all the packs, whatever that is. At least some of you are seeing it. This piggy bank horned animal is what I get on the bottom of the auction page instead of the games. I have no idea why. :?