IGNORED

as Frank Burns would say: AIR RAID

Zwackery

It looks as if it is rolling on his tv :lol:

945498[/snapback]

I don't think it is rolling. Depending on the shutter speed / film speed, you will see the refresh rate on the screen, normally undetectable by the human eye (you will often see this on news programs where someone is being interview in an office and the computer behind them has a noticeable flicker from the refresh rate).

This isn't the R10 MenAvision release, but AA has no listing for a Digivision title so named. All Digivision titles look to be South American and NTSC.

It looks as someone could really use some English lessons. (check the subtitles)

945590[/snapback]

This guy is BRAZILIAN, just like me....

He lives in Sao Paulo...There, he speaks Portuguese...maybe he had no opportunity to learn another language.

It's not his obligation to know English deeply...just enough to sell his stuffs.

There are so many kinds of cartridges over there... I had one of this in my own collection and it's not roll in my American NTSC TV, because the carts in Brazil are in NTSC formats, just the consoles are PAL M.

It looks as if it is rolling on his tv :lol:

945498[/snapback]

I don't think it is rolling. Depending on the shutter speed / film speed, you will see the refresh rate on the screen, normally undetectable by the human eye (you will often see this on news programs where someone is being interview in an office and the computer behind them has a noticeable flicker from the refresh rate).

This isn't the R10 MenAvision release, but AA has no listing for a Digivision title so named. All Digivision titles look to be South American and NTSC.

945609[/snapback]

You are absolutely right.

Hmm... it looks like a task for... The TRUTH SAYER :)

This is fake. The history is: this cart was made by Eduardo Luccas, moderator of a Brazilian Yahoo group named Canal3. This cart was, originally, a prize won by a guy nicknamed Dablio, in a Warlords tournament. Now, this "honest" seller, Ricardo Pontual, is trying to let it pass as legit. Well, I guess it's not!!!

Those very close discussion group moderators usually keep Atari stuff for themselves, it's not a community like AtariAge, which endorses collaboration and open discussion. Messages posted to the C3 group are moderated. When there's something of their interested, they hold and buy first. When there's something they don't want to publish, they simply delete.

Needless to say, they're friends with the same "manufacturer" of the multi-cart sold by Road_runner, mentioned here: http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=6&t=76841 . Not trustable sellers to deal with, stay away by all means!

Wanna proof? Check those links:

http://www.classicgaming.com.br/cgi-bin/ca...c3_08.asp?ne=18

Pictures of one of their meetings. Shows the fake cart.

http://www.classicgaming.com.br/Images/Can...contro18_20.jpg

This is the fake cart picture if you wanna jump directly.

http://bm2099.fotos.uol.com.br/16encontro/...?currentPage=76

The happy and honest winner shows his prize.

Digivision carts are very easy to fake, cause the name of the game appears only in the upper label, and it's usually typed on white paper.

Unfortunately, those kind of people stains the good Brazilian Atari community name. In Brazil there are very honest people, and I hope most of you stick to the good example of Bonaccorsi, which is a honest and very reliable seller to all videogame collectors in the World. I hope everyone was like him.

Edited by Truth Sayer

Hmm... it looks like a task for... The TRUTH SAYER :)

This is fake. The history is: this cart was made by Eduardo Luccas, moderator of a Brazilian Yahoo group named Canal3. This cart was, originally, a prize won by the seller, Ricardo Pontual, in a Warlords tournament. Now, this "honest" seller is trying to let it pass as legit. Well, I guess it's not!!!

Those very close discussion group moderators usually keep Atari stuff for themselves, it's not a community like AtariAge, which endorses collaboration and open discussion. Messages posted to the C3 group are moderated. When there's something of their interested, they hold and buy first. When there's something they don't want to publish, they simply delete.

Needless to say, they're friends with the same "manufacturer" of the multi-cart sold by Road_runner, mentioned here: http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=6&t=76841 . Not trustable sellers to deal with, stay away by all means!

Wanna proof? Check those links:

http://www.classicgaming.com.br/cgi-bin/ca...c3_08.asp?ne=18

Pictures of one of their meetings. Shows the fake cart.

http://www.classicgaming.com.br/Images/Can...contro18_20.jpg

This is the fake cart picture if you wanna jump directly.

http://bm2099.fotos.uol.com.br/16encontro/...?currentPage=76

The happy and honest seller shows his prize.

Digivision carts are vey easy to fake, cause the name of the game appears only in the upper label, and it's usually typed on white paper.

Unfortunately, those kind of people stains the good Brazilian Atari community name. In Brazil there are very honest people, and I hope most of you stick to the good example of Bonaccorsi, which is a honest and very reliable seller to all videogame collectors in the World.  I hope everyone was like him.

945795[/snapback]

Whatever :razz:

Voce deve ser um dos que perdeu o campeonato, nao?

Translation: " You must be the sorriest individual who must have lost that particular Championship". It's ok to loose honey, part of life, I guess.

It's seems like you only came here when that multicart was listed. Therefore all I see you doing is criticizing anything that is Brazilian. So, you must be very unhappy being Brazilian, deep down inside you wish you were American.

Yes, English has become the Universal language...but your English is not so good either and neither is mine.

So, be proud to be who you are... and stop to talking nonsense’s.

And let the guy sell his trophy...he deserved it.... he just won the championship.

This is not the original “Air raid by ManAVision “anyway, everyone can see that. We all know that in the mid to late 80's Brazil was a hot bed for all kinds of crazy named underground brands of pirated games. The important thing is there are original unauthorized and unlicensed games all over Brazil.

I am sure whoever would bid on that game or any of the Brazilian copies of the very rare Holy Grails in the authorized Atari World know that they will not pay the same price for all those rare legit games. The buyers are not stupid. I know people in Brazil real Atari collectors, heavy duty Atari Collectors go nuts over the original American games and collect label variations. So, the guy who's buying that game would like to have that game. The bottom line is he is a collector and he wants a different label and a different game and the pleasure to say that he has something from Brazil.

Be nice to people and people may be nice to you.

First of all, I made a little correction at my previous post, the guy in the picture is actually Dablio. Ricardo Pontual is not in the picture. Anyway, the cart is FAKE and that's what matter.

It's seems like you only came here when that multicart was listed. Therefore all I see you doing is criticizing anything that is Brazilian. So, you must be very unhappy being Brazilian, deep down inside you wish you were American.

I won't reveal my identity, all I can say is I have very good sources in Brazil. Anyway, I have nothing against American people, don't know what you're trying to imply. Those guys faking the cart are real crooks. Check below if you didn't get the picture yet.

This is not the original “Air raid by ManAVision “anyway, everyone can see that. We all know that in the mid to late 80's Brazil was a hot bed for all kinds of crazy named underground brands of pirated games. The important thing is there are original unauthorized and unlicensed games all over Brazil.

I am sure whoever would bid on that game or any of the Brazilian copies of the very rare Holy Grails in the authorized Atari World know that they will not pay the same price for all those rare legit games.  The buyers are not stupid.  I know people in Brazil real Atari collectors, heavy duty Atari Collectors go nuts over the original American games and collect label variations. So, the guy who's buying that game would like to have that game. The bottom line is he is a collector and he wants a different label and a different game and the pleasure to say that he has something from Brazil.

It's MenAVision brazilian girl, not "ManAVision".

I didn't say in any instance that this cart was original. We are NOT talking about a label variation here, please read my post again. You're very WRONG.

THIS CART WAS NOT MANUFACTURED BY DIGIVISION. It it was made by a guy named Eduardo Luccas, I said that and you didn't seem to get it.

If it was made by a Brazilian company, as you implied, a curious label variation it would be. Since it was home made by a collector, it "could" be a reproduction. But, since this collector used other company's label to make it seems original and legit, this is a SHAMELESS FAKE.

Guys: won't anyone warn e-bay about that? Or would anyone let the buyers know about it? As I said before, this kind of people only go against honest Brazilian people.

First of all, I made a little correction at my previous post, the guy in the picture is actually Dablio. Ricardo Pontual is not in the picture. Anyway, the cart is FAKE and that's what matter.

I won't reveal my identity, all I can say is I have very good sources in Brazil. Anyway, I have nothing against American people, don't know what you're trying to imply. Those guys faking the cart are real crooks. Check below if you didn't get the picture yet.

I am sure whoever would bid on that game or any of the Brazilian copies of the very rare Holy Grails in the authorized Atari World know that they will not pay the same price for all those rare legit games.  The buyers are not stupid.  I know people in Brazil real Atari collectors, heavy duty Atari Collectors go nuts over the original American games and collect label variations. So, the guy who's buying that game would like to have that game. The bottom line is he is a collector and he wants a different label and a different game and the pleasure to say that he has something from Brazil.

It's MenAVision brazilian girl, not "ManAVision".

I didn't say in any instance that this cart was original. We are NOT talking about a label variation here, please read my post again. You're very WRONG.

THIS CART WAS NOT MANUFACTURED BY DIGIVISION. It it was made by a guy named Eduardo Luccas, I said that and you didn't seem to get it.

If it was made by a Brazilian company, as you implied, a curious label variation it would be. Since it was home made by a collector, it "could" be a reproduction. But, since this collector used other company's label to make it seems original and legit, this is a SHAMELESS FAKE.

Guys: won't anyone warn e-bay about that? Or would anyone let the buyers know about it? As I said before, this kind of people only go against honest Brazilian people.

945889[/snapback]

So... I will not buy this cart anyway and it's not my auction here.

I have no reason to sit here and wast my time on it.