IGNORED

Atari 2600 MOTORODEO Inst+Box MINT 1-Day Auction

mabb96

SORRY, I forgot the link !  :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?V...item=8225323886

945858[/snapback]

It looks like the same game that is listed as a 7 day auction and still is at $1.75

http://cgi.ebay.com/Atari-2600-7800-MOTORO...1QQcmdZViewItem

The photo is the same. as well. I don't understand? How can you sell two games, at the same time in separate auctions where you said in the earlier thread that you had a sealed copy.

I thought you opened one copy where's the photo of the sealed game? Where is the plastic? The two adds share the same photo.

Which auction is for the sealed motorodeo?

Account in the United States and game in Venezuela? I still don't understand.

Edited by The Game

SORRY, I forgot the link !  :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?V...item=8225323886

945858[/snapback]

It looks like the same game that is listed as a 7 day auction and still is at $1.75

http://cgi.ebay.com/Atari-2600-7800-MOTORO...1QQcmdZViewItem

The photo is the same. as well. I don't understand? How can you sell two games, at the same time in separate auctions where you said in the earlier thread that you had a sealed copy.

I thought you opened one copy where's the photo of the sealed game? Where is the plastic? The two adds share the same photo.

Which auction is for the sealed motorodeo?

Account in the United States and game in Venezuela? I still don't understand.

945870[/snapback]

Do you want a sealed copy ? What is your best offer ? I have shipped to many different places without any inconviniences ! I don't see why you should worry about my registered location ! I invite you to check my feedback:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...k&userid=mabb96

Regards

:? ...huh?  Are you selling the same game twice?

:ponder:

945877[/snapback]

NOPE, I'm not selling the same game twice ! I have SEALED and UNSEALED copies for sell, that's all !!! :)

They are ALL MINT and Unused :lust: . They can be OPENED and TESTED, or they can be sold SEALED and UNTESTED !

I don't see why I have to take pictures of the same product in EXACTLY the same shape ;)

Regards

NOPE, I'm not selling the same game twice ! I have SEALED and UNSEALED copies for sell, that's all !!!  :)

They are ALL MINT and Unused  :lust: . They can be OPENED and TESTED, or they can be sold SEALED and UNTESTED !

I don't see why I have to take pictures of the same product in EXACTLY the same shape  ;)

Regards

945881[/snapback]

Gotcha...Although you might want to mention that the buy it now auction is for a sealed copy. Anyone who looks at your auction will assume that it is opened. That would be a reason to snap another photo.

:ponder: ;)

NOPE, I'm not selling the same game twice ! I have SEALED and UNSEALED copies for sell, that's all !!!  :)

They are ALL MINT and Unused  :lust: . They can be OPENED and TESTED, or they can be sold SEALED and UNTESTED !

I don't see why I have to take pictures of the same product in EXACTLY the same shape  ;)

Regards

945881[/snapback]

Gotcha...Although you might want to mention that the buy it now auction is for a sealed copy. Anyone who looks at your auction will assume that it is opened. That would be a reason to snap another photo.

:ponder: ;)

945883[/snapback]

SORRY, but where in my auction do I say the copy is SEALED ! :ponder: I just told one of the posters in this thread if he wanted a sealed or an opened tested copy. I have sealed and Opened tested copies ! ;)

You know, some collectors like their items SEALED, while others prefer them OPENED and TESTED ! :)

Cheers !

SORRY, but where in my auction do I say the copy is SEALED !  :ponder:  I just told one of the posters in this thread if he wanted a sealed or an opened tested copy. I have sealed and Opened tested copies !  ;) 

You know, some collectors like their items SEALED, while others prefer them OPENED and TESTED ! :)

Cheers !

945885[/snapback]

LOL... :lol: !

I am way to confused now...anyhow, good luck with your auctions! Both items look great!( :P )

~Cheers!

OK everyone !!!   :?

This is all absolutely controversial and a bit too technical for me  :?:  ; but as always, I will try to do my best in order to most-properly describe all items I sell. Please follow my thoughts below, and let's try to work this out the best way we can for the benefit of ALL of us.

This is what I have thought :

1 - Since I have 2 SEALED copies, I will unwrap one of them and I will try it in my ATARI JR system ( This will probably be done before Sunday ). NOTE that both boxes were taken from the same packaging box ( This will make them identical, right ? )

2 - From what I know ( PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I'm WRONG ) Software written for NTSC machines (North America) will (almost) always work on PAL machines (Europe), but software designed on PAL machines won't necessarily work on NTSC machines. I'm I RIGHT or WRONG ?

3 - I understand that game colors, depending on the formats ( PAL - NTSC ) , should change, Right ? I mean, character and background colors should change !

If all the above is correct, and if I test one of the cartridges,  :roll:

DOES ANY ONE KNOW the correct colors for PAL and for NTSC :?:

If it does work on my NTSC console and TV Set, does this mean the cartridge is NTSC ?  ;)

I'm TRULY willing to HELP and SELL here, so unwrapping a copy is no problem for me, BUT I want to make sure once I do, I WILL DEFINETELY and ABSOLUTELY know the TRUE FORMAT of this cartridges !!!

I hope you all get my point here, and PLEASE remember that English is not my native language, so sometimes I may not use the right words or expressions !!!

Regarding your questions and requests mcgrail0007, all I can say is that I registered my eBay account while I was in Vegas three years ago, and I haven't really taken my time to change such preferences !!! I beleive what is more important here is MY FEEDBACK and not really my location; BUT , I do understand your concern. PLEASE, just read all my SELLER feedbacks, I have shipped to many different places without any problems !!!!

Again to you all, PLEASE HELP ME DESCIDE what would be best for YOU and ME ! I have been making a living through eBay for quite sometime now, and I would NEVER do anything stupid to harm that in anyway !!!

Awaiting for your replies and MOST-APPRECIATED HELP

mabb96

PS I might not reply until Sunday because I have learned the IMPORTANCE of both: 1. WORKING and 2.SPENDING TIME with my wife and children !!!  ;)

944187[/snapback]

BUT YOU SAID IT YOURSELF. LOOK AT YOUR POST FROM LAST WEEK... YOU SAID YOU HAVE 2 COPIES... I DIDN'T SAY IT.

SO I DON'T UNDERSTAND

2 COPIES - 1 SEALED/ 1 OPEN

2 AUCTIONS OF 2 OPEN IDENTICAL GAMES

DON'T GET ME WRONG... I AM NOT BASHING YOU OR YOUR AUCTION, I AM JUST TRYING TO UNDERSTAND. TAKE SOME CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM.

YOU'LL PROBABLY ATTRACT SERIOUS BUYERS IF THEY SEE THE PHOTO OF THE ACTUAL GAME.

Edited by The Game

My question to the seller is this.  How many copies of the game do you have?  and also

how many copies of the game  exist in your country? :ponder:

944453[/snapback]

Hi there,

WOW ! I know I have 2 copies, and I'm just about to open one of them to be tested before the auction ends. Regarding my 2nd. copy, I will be keeping it for my own collection.

How many copies are there in my country ? Well, that's something I wish I knew. When I managed to get this 2, the only cartridges left, were the ones I managed to get. In other words, THIS TWO

944461[/snapback]

Hmm, thats strange here you state you only have 2 video games, but now you are saying you have more than one opened box and sealed box explain this one to me :ponder:

Edited by homerwannabee

My question to the seller is this.   How many copies of the game do you have?  and also

944453[/snapback]

Hi there,

WOW ! I know I have 2 copies, and I'm just about to open one of them to be tested before the auction ends. Regarding my 2nd. copy, I will be keeping it for my own collection.

How many copies are there in my country ? Well, that's something I wish I knew. When I managed to get this 2, the only cartridges left, were the ones I managed to get. In other words, THIS TWO

944461[/snapback]

Hmm, thats strange here you state you only have 2 video games, but now you are saying you have more than one opened box and sealed box explain this one to me :ponder:

945891[/snapback]

THAT'S WHAT I SAID.

Edited by The Game

My question to the seller is this.   How many copies of the game do you have?  and also

944453[/snapback]

Hi there,

944461[/snapback]

945891[/snapback]

OK, It is TRUE I said that YESTERDAY or the day before, but TODAY I managed to put my hands on other sealed boxed :P 100% ORIGINAL NTSC Copies of this game ! They weren't cheap, BUT I got them :) Right now I'm auctioning 2 of this games: 1 OPEN-TESTED COPY, and 1 SEALED ! If any of you are interested, PLEASE FEEL free to contact me through this FORUM's private mail system, and let me know WHAT, HOW, HOW MANY, and WHEN YOU WANT a copy, and of course, SEND ME your REASONABLE OFFER ! ;)

Today was a GREAT TREASURE-HUNTING day for me ! :) :) :)

May God bless you all

Edited by mabb96

This gets stranger by the minute. You originally stated that you originally stated an hour ago you had 18 copies of this game and now you edit your post and erase the part about the 18 copies??? also you stated that you got 3 more sealed games from this guy now having a total of 18. If I do the math 3 copies from this one guy plus 2 from you equals 5 where did you get the other 13 copies. By the way all this was in his post before he edited it.