IGNORED

Don't forget to delete me

The Game

Truth Sayer is a very reputable source.  If you do not like what he had to say, I suggest you find a new place to try and sell things through.  If I see another thread like this one, I am deleting it immediately.

947122[/snapback]

Sorry if I hurt your feelings...

I see that the all site has the same democracy treatment for who do not agree with an opinion...

Did you read what I wrote? I do not sell anything here. I did not sell anything on ebay either.

Truth sayer is a very reputable source...he is very popular in my country (and his country too)... he knows everything about atari and has a great website himself. I know that all the BIG GUYS here have a good relationship with him... but I thought that to have 2 IDs here on AA is break some rules. I really prefer his true name… it’s much better than this one… If I was talking with his real name, I never would discuss with him… but how he resolved to use a “Spy” name or whatever, I just realized that that guy was the so famous Brazilian collector when the topic already was closed.

Anyway take your site for yourself...I don't want to participate in a forum where moderators are dictators at all. Give a big favor... delete my account if you can.

I don't see a way to turn me off by myself.

Goodbye...with no sadness...I will not be missing anything... neither you all.

Edited by The Game

Truth sayer is a very reputable source...he is very popular in my country (and his country too)... he knows everything about atari and has a great website himself. I know that all the BIG GUYS here have a good relationship with him... but I thought that to have 2 IDs here on AA is break some rules. I really prefer his true name… it’s much better than this one… If I was talking with his real name, I never would discuss with him… but how he resolved to use a “Spy” name or whatever, I just realized that that guy was the so famous Brazilian collector when the topic already was closed.

Truth sayer doesn't have a website as far as I know. I honestly do not think you have any idea who he is. I read what you said but like most people here could care less either way. Why don't you get the stick out of your ass and give it a rest? If what was said doesn't involve you anyway, why are you getting so offended?