IGNORED

CV Multicart Help

ElvisAtari

Hi All:

I realize this probably doesn't exaclty belong in this forum, but I need someone to help fix my CV multicart - I got it several years ago from Sean Kelly and I can't seem to get a hold of him anymore, so I'm looking for someone else to help out.

The multicart displays a menu upon startup with all of the selectable games. However, when you try to select a game, it simply flashes and ends up back on the menu screen.

I've had this problem with it for quite a while, but it used to be that I could clean it and/or take it out and insert it again and after several tries I might get lucky and have it work. However, it seems those methods are no longer successful.

If anyone can help, I'd be happy to pay for services. Please PM me or email at drwhotrades@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Bryan

Wish I could help you bud, but Im certainly glad I never bought one from him. This is like the upteenth post about trying to get in touch with him about a bad multicart and he didnt answer.

947890[/snapback]

Really? I didn't search to see if anyone else had had problems with the multicarts, but I do know of people who have had trouble getting a hold of Sean Kelly. There was a time when he actually did respond fairly regularly to me, but alas, things do change.

Wish I could help you bud, but Im certainly glad I never bought one from him. This is like the upteenth post about trying to get in touch with him about a bad multicart and he didnt answer.

947890[/snapback]

Really? I didn't search to see if anyone else had had problems with the multicarts, but I do know of people who have had trouble getting a hold of Sean Kelly. There was a time when he actually did respond fairly regularly to me, but alas, things do change.

948602[/snapback]

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?s...n++kelly++email

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?s...n++kelly++email

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?s...&hl=sean++Kelly

I'm not too good at searching, and didnt look very hard.

Apparently, he was easy to reach until he stopped selling these multicarts with freely available roms on them. Once he stopped selling them he, along with the support for his 'product' disappeared from the face of the earth.

Nice.

Edited by jetset

I had a SK Colecovision multicart years ago. Sean told me that they all had problems. I would have to take mine out and put it in over and over again. I finally gave up on it. I would love to get a working menu driven Colecovision multicart with all of the games. My hope is that someone will make one. Even better would be a Cuttle Cart 2 devise for the Colecovision that would fit all of the games and space for future games. I had someone last year send me an email indicating that he was going to make a new Colecovision multicart but I never heard anything else about it.

By the way, Sean Kelly is still around. He no longer uses his old him address.

• 4 months later...