IGNORED

Help with a ST game?

Hi all. Im not sure if im ment to ask this question in here. If not then i am sorry and will delete this thread.

My fav game of all time on the ST was IK+. I cannot find a working disk image for Steem no matter how hard i try.

I found a crunched version on a compliation disk but it came up with a message about crashing in midgame and then suprise suprise, crashed!

Can any one direct me to a working version or send me a disk image?

Thank you all.

:)

Little Green Desktop is your friend.

EDIT: Speaking of which, where'd the download links to the individual games on LGD go?  Or do you have to buy their CD compilations?

950542[/snapback]

LGD has been f*ed for a while now as far as I know.

950545[/snapback]

Bandwidth issues? Or have they still not gotten that section back up and running? (Cripes, it's only been two years since I helped out with the project; I haven't checked back in in quite some time but I'd have thought they'd have something to show for it by now besides screenshots 'n stuff)

Bandwidth issues?  Or have they still not gotten that section back up and running? (Cripes, it's only been two years since I helped out with the project; I haven't checked back in in quite some time but I'd have thought they'd have something to show for it by now besides screenshots 'n stuff)

950574[/snapback]

Dunno, but the downloads and all the forums have been AWOL forever now.