IGNORED

need Jag tray boxes

Varung

Hi

I am new to Jag, I just started collecting.

I got bunch of games, but some of the games got bad tray boxes, thay are in really bad condition so I would like to get replacements, but I am not sure where to get them from

anyone know where to buy from?

the tray boxes I want are the white boxes that hold the cartridge game in.

I could also use some new game boxes and some new original CD cases. are there places that sell stuff like this?

thanks for any help

As far as I know there is no one making repalcement boxes or trays as I think the boxes would be to expencive for the odd one or two and having looked into the tray situation a couple of years ago as I was concerned about my SkyHammer box being crushed I worked out the pattern after measuring an original but to print it out would require an A2 printer and not many people have access to those.

I did come up with my own solution that could be printed on A4 but its only a half tray that supports one side, one end and the base (rear) of the box, the Cart has to support the rest (when inside) and just slides in and out of the box.

I could sell you some for a small fee if that sounds of any use to you.

I could also use some new game boxes and some new original CD cases. are there places that sell stuff like this?

thanks for any help

950239[/snapback]

Hi,

The only place that i know of that sells brand new Atari Jaguar game boxes are MyAtari (aka: B&C Computervisions: www.myatari.com). They have two sets up on ebay at the moment (and do auction it off there often. Just click on either of the two links below to go straight to the ebay auctions:

Game Display Box Set #1 Atari Jaguar New

This auction is for the following Jaguar boxes (Brand NEW):

This auction is for a set of 10 boxes. The titles included in this auction are:

- Cybermorph

- Defender 2000

- Fight For Life

- FLIP OUT

- Hover Strike

- NBA Jam: Tournament Edition

- Pitfall:Mayan Adventure

- Ruiner Pinball

- Super Cross 3D

- Ultra Vortek

I have purchased this set myself primarily for the Cybermorph bos so that i had a complete set (as 99.99% of of Cybermorph's came packaged with the Jaguar and therefore had no box of their own).

Game Display Box Set #2 Atari Jaguar New

This auction is for a set of 10. These are the titles included in this auction:

- Baldies CD

- Highlander CD

- Iron Soldier

- Bubsy Bobcat

- Checkered Flag

- Club Drive

- Dragon the Bruce Lee Story

- Fever Pitch Soccer

- Zool 2

- Zoop

I hope the boxes you need are in amongst them! :)

thanks for any help

950239[/snapback]

Hi,

The only place that i know of that sells brand new Atari Jaguar game boxes are MyAtari (aka: B&C Computervisions: www.myatari.com). They have two sets up on ebay at the moment (and do auction it off there often. Just click on either of the two links below to go straight to the ebay auctions:

Game Display Box Set #1 Atari Jaguar New

This auction is for the following Jaguar boxes (Brand NEW):

This auction is for a set of 10 boxes. The titles included in this auction are:

- Cybermorph

- Defender 2000

- Fight For Life

- FLIP OUT

- Hover Strike

- NBA Jam: Tournament Edition

- Pitfall:Mayan Adventure

- Ruiner Pinball

- Super Cross 3D

- Ultra Vortek

I have purchased this set myself primarily for the Cybermorph bos so that i had a complete set (as 99.99% of of Cybermorph's came packaged with the Jaguar and therefore had no box of their own).

Game Display Box Set #2 Atari Jaguar New

This auction is for a set of 10. These are the titles included in this auction:

- Baldies CD

- Highlander CD

- Iron Soldier

- Bubsy Bobcat

- Checkered Flag

- Club Drive

- Dragon the Bruce Lee Story

- Fever Pitch Soccer

- Zool 2

- Zoop

I hope the boxes you need are in amongst them! :)

952913[/snapback]

I won an auction a while back on that set #1 myself, specifically for Cybermorph and Defender 2000, but when I got the set, it had them all BUT Cybermorph; there was some other box from set #2 in it's place, I was PISSED, but I just forgot about it rather than make a fuss over it.

I did come up with my own solution that could be printed on A4 but its only a half tray that supports one side, one end and the base (rear) of the box, the Cart has to support the rest (when inside) and just slides in and out of the box.

950770[/snapback]

Hi

can you email me a picture of the tray box you made? it sounds interesting but I am not sure if I am geting it right. if its an half a tray then can you use 2 halfs and make one tray?

if you can, can you send me pic of it here Osotogar@sbcglobal.net

also can you LMK how much you want

thanks

and ya I got the Game Display Box Set #1 and #2 from ebay, I just got it few days a go and the Cybermorph box was in the set I got.

hopfuly he has more boxes for sell

Seriously dude, if you don't go with the home designed method or the N64 method, My Atari is really a great source! I've ordered from them several times and they are great people to deal with, as stated above, they will take care of you.

955471[/snapback]

I agree My Atari is great.

I just received Hyper Force in the mail today. I won it on Ebay, not from My Atari. The game came with cart box and instruction. For some reason it did not come with the tray box. I will have to see it they will sell me a tray box.

950770[/snapback]

Hi

can you email me a picture of the tray box you made? it sounds interesting but I am not sure if I am geting it right. if its an half a tray then can you use 2 halfs and make one tray?

You can't make a complete tray from two halves as its not quite designed like that.

I will try to get some images and blurb up tonight, but having thought about it mailing them will be to much trouble and the postage will probably cost more than the inserts so I have scanned one and now intend posting it for free download so that people can print their own if thay want to.

The only downside it that the image has to be at full size and at the moment its 500K so I will try playing with different image formats and zipping it to try and get the file size down consequently it may not be ready for a few days.

Thanks, BTW  I have found it need pretty big piece of paper! Fortunately A3 format is big enough.

959537[/snapback]

For those without access to an A3 printer

here are some images and a little blurb on my A4 printable solution for anyone who is interested.

Ignor the download bit as I have yet to reduce the image size to one I am happy with.

Edited by Stephen Moss