IGNORED

WTB: Crash Dive CIB for 2600 PLEASE!

Cassidy Nolen

I don't think it's a tear, I think the whole top has come loose.

I only question whether he collects or not, I don't see him bidding on much outside of heavies. Those seem to be his forte. He does thorw up some nice items from time to time though. And I wouldn't doubt any of the Atari sellers on ebay, who do it on a regular basis would buy & sell without also lurking on the forums.

CPU I think Sean's got you beat on 5200, 7800, Bally, Vectrex, Intellivision, & maybe a few others. I think he's only toying with the 2600 stuff. For the money some titles go for you can almost complete some of those others. I know Sean must be turning over alot of what he buys, but I know just from watching he's got some collections to make most anybody on this site at least a little envious, maybe just not for 2600..

CPU I think Sean's got you beat on 5200, 7800, Bally, Vectrex, Intellivision, & maybe a few others. I think he's only toying with the 2600 stuff. For the money some titles go for you can almost complete some of those others. I know Sean must be turning over alot of what he buys, but I know just from watching he's got some collections to make most anybody on this site at least a little envious, maybe just not for 2600..

953824[/snapback]

I believe that 100%. :cool:

I sold all of that crap, takes up too much space. :D

And I was more than happy to add a few of your 5200 items to my collection. :)

Sometimes I question a complete Video Life or a complete boxed Vectrex collection :ponder: Depending on what the 3D stuff are fetching, if & when they cool off again, I think a complete set of Vectrex games all in boxes with overlays & a boxed system would be a much cooler addition to the game room versus one boxed game that will never be played.

I'm glad I got rid of most of my junk too though. I'm not collecting for retirement, and I can't possibly house everything under the sun either, so I wanted a few collections of nicer quality. If I end up with 2000 boxed 2600 games that's okay too, at least it won't be 10,000 games spread across 40 platforms & have no way to even keep half hooked up at one time. I think eventually you're gonna be in overkill land with whatever you collect. I want to at least try & keep what I collect in check, and enjoy what I own.

Now how soon before Cassidy outbids me? :P

953824[/snapback]

I also have a pretty good collection for the TurboGrafx, Colecovision, Lynx, Saturn, Dreamcast, PS2, and Xbox. At some point I am going to have to cut back as I just don't have the space anymore. I moved last year to a home that is more than twice as large as where I lived before and I still don't have the space for all of my games.

By the way Wiz I checked my 2600 count and I have 378 different (not including variations) NTSC 2600 games in my collection. I know it isn't as large as a lot of people on here but I have been adding to it a little bit at a time.

Edited by mcgrail0007

:x

953837[/snapback]

Dustin secretly told me theres a CBG rom inside the Fox casing.

953839[/snapback]

;) ...Look closely at this picture! You might want the CBG though! :P

953842[/snapback]

Tommy,

Thats a beautiful Tomarc\Motocross. Must have been one very nice, well to do, hansome as heck fella that sold you that I bet :ponder:

:x

Above is directed to the beginning of my boxed game collecting...which has begun!

:cool:  :P

953845[/snapback]

Loose is easy get ready to go real deep in the pockets for boxed? Good thing I am done for the most part. Now I have almost an entire loose collection to sell its just so hard to let them go.

My 20th Century fox collection

And Crash Dive was one of the last 2 I got also. I got it at CGE 2004 and it was beat a little and then weird thing was a few weeks later 1 walked into my store mint, so I sold my old one on Ebay last year. I just sold a boxed Earth Dies on Ebay a few weeks ago.

I bet Cassidy wins this one on ebay or he will score one at the Philly show that Now I think I am going to set up at with alot of my goodies for sale.