IGNORED

WTB: Crash Dive CIB for 2600 PLEASE!

Cassidy Nolen

:x

Above is directed to the beginning of my boxed game collecting...which has begun!

:cool:  :P

953845[/snapback]

Loose is easy get ready to go real deep in the pockets for boxed? Good thing I am done for the most part. Now I have almost an entire loose collection to sell its just so hard to let them go.

My 20th Century fox collection

And Crash Dive was one of the last 2 I got also. I got it at CGE 2004 and it was beat a little and then weird thing was a few weeks later 1 walked into my store mint, so I sold my old one on Ebay last year. I just sold a boxed Earth Dies on Ebay a few weeks ago.

I bet Cassidy wins this one on ebay or he will score one at the Philly show that Now I think I am going to set up at with alot of my goodies for sale.

955805[/snapback]

I agree, the cost of boxed games goes way beyond loose carts for most titles. There are a few exceptions where a cart is rare & box is common (like pal boxes that are identical) but alot of games that barely hit $10 loose, can be $40, $50 or even $100+ games when you start looking for them CIB. I think if I had focused on loose carts, I'd be done now too. :P

Jason did you ever get a T-shirt?

post-43-1130517170_thumb.jpg

Oh and Cassidy still has to beat my snipe! :twisted:

Don't worry, I am out on that one. 130+ and days to go? Its all you guys(does the ZZ Top wave thing with hands...). Honestly did not expect to see it this high. Maybe I will score one in Philly.

Just completed boxed collections for Data Age, M Network and USGames this year. This is the last one I need for Fox but I will pass on this one :). I'd be able to play ball but I just did the others and its getting to be the holidays. Ah well....

Once that box bug bites, you are hooked. I have sold entire systems and game collections for a single boxed game. I have traded arcades for a single game; I even offered a ski boat for a game :) Good luck AAger!

Cassidy

Once that box bug bites, you are hooked.  I have sold entire systems and game collections for a single boxed game.  I have traded arcades for a single game; I even offered a ski boat for a game :)  Good luck AAger!

Cassidy

956916[/snapback]

LOL...Thanks C.N.!... :D ;)

Don't worry, I am out on that one.  130+ and days to go?  Its all you guys(does the ZZ Top wave thing with hands...).  Honestly did not expect to see it this high.  Maybe I will score one in Philly.

Just completed boxed collections for Data Age, M Network and USGames this year.  This is the last one I need for Fox but I will pass on this one :).  I'd be able to play ball but I just did the others and its getting to be the holidays.  Ah well....

Once that box bug bites, you are hooked.  I have sold entire systems and game collections for a single boxed game.  I have traded arcades for a single game; I even offered a ski boat for a game :)  Good luck AAger!

Cassidy

956916[/snapback]

Now I understand why so many people refer to this site as AA. Some of you guys need a 12 step program.

Don't worry, I am out on that one.  130+ and days to go?  Its all you guys(does the ZZ Top wave thing with hands...).  Honestly did not expect to see it this high.  Maybe I will score one in Philly.

Just completed boxed collections for Data Age, M Network and USGames this year.  This is the last one I need for Fox but I will pass on this one :).  I'd be able to play ball but I just did the others and its getting to be the holidays.  Ah well....

Cassidy

956916[/snapback]

http://cgi.ebay.com/crash-dive-atari-2600-...itemZ8230579396

After trying to play Crash Dive last night, my prototype version works but the regular release one that I have is PAL (bought it a long time ago)... Didn't realize it!!!!

SO......

Therefore, I need a copy of Crash Dive (Atari 2600 NTSC), CIB if possible!!

If any of you have one PM me, otherwise I will go for the EBAY one!!

On another note.......

As many of you know, I also still need two more games to complete my Atari 2600 NTSC collection...

1) ECPC Romox Cart (any game)

2) Space Chase (monogrammed version)

SO PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING I NEED!!!!! That, and original Atari 2600 NTSC protos (esp. unreleased games)

Edited by Wonder007

After trying to play Crash Dive last night, my prototype version works but the regular release one that I have is PAL (bought it a long time ago)... Didn't realize it!!!!

SO......

Therefore, I need a copy of Crash Dive (Atari 2600 NTSC), CIB if possible!!

If any of you have one PM me, otherwise I will go for the EBAY one!!

On another note.......

As many of you know, I also still need two more games to complete my Atari 2600 NTSC collection...

1) ECPC Romox Cart (any game)

2) Space Chase (monogrammed version)

SO PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING I NEED!!!!!  That, and original Atari 2600 NTSC protos (esp. unreleased games)

958247[/snapback]

You should just have someone make you a monogrammed Space Chase with your own initials. I am surprised that I haven't seen these for sale yet. It wouldn't be that hard to do and it would be a neat item for collectors to have.

And Wonder had to bid 4 tims to make high bidder! :o

Hope that julie3bs isn't a shill account, may of cost Wonder a couple bills LOL That is a high price, too high in my opinion. I could see $180 I thought I would snipe this if I had any money left, but damn that's alot! I think I don't have much more than that in ALL of my Fox titles. :P

I can't see why that game went so high. I would not have expected to see it above 75 even. All the other Fox titles were not that bad to find. I guess at least two folks wanted it REALLY bad :)

I have paid too much for games I wanted (esp. super clean like this one was) so I guess I can see it. I am trying to save a few bucks for Philly...

Cassidy

Does he collect too

Doubt it.

I've only seen that box for the 77 paddles once, it's very rare.

953812[/snapback]

Looks like a small tear on the top of the box, but still looks very nice. :love:

953816[/snapback]

Looks like buyatari got those for $61. That seems a bit high considering a third of the box is torn off. I guess you would have to have seen a complete/intact one to know the difference though. Dustin outbid me on a better set at around $90 I think. Still nowhere near the price Crash Dive just went for.

And Wonder had to bid 4 tims to make high bidder! :o

Hope that julie3bs isn't a shill account, may of cost Wonder a couple bills  LOL  That is a high price, too high in my opinion. I could see $180 I thought I would snipe this if I had any money left, but damn that's alot!  I think I don't have much more than that in ALL of my Fox titles.  :P

959791[/snapback]

There was a lot of interest in this game from California. The seller lives in California and so does the top 2 highest bidders.