IGNORED

Thanks guys

KittyLove

I'm back. Not that anyone would remimber me now. I just wanted to say thanks. With the information I found here I figured out how to get a friend and I hooked up with some free arcade games. This is probebly nothing new to you pros but I am very excited. I pick mine up tomorrow morning. I've had my eye on two machines I saw in a laundry mat right off the campus here. The two were facing eachother so I knew they were not being used. A friend and I walked over there during class and scoped em out. Their not bad. The owner just wanted to get rid of them so we got lucky and we pick them up in the morning. I will take pics. His was Kung Fu Master not really a great game but it was pretty. I have no idea what mine is cause it didn't say. It was pretty torn up but sometimes it's whats on the inside that counts. Maybe it's good maybe not. And a year later I am still wondering what sits in my living area. It says Mini Computer at the top. Anyone know?

post-4906-1129874267_thumb.jpg

Thanks, I am guessing that means someone built it in their garage or something?

No.

Well, not necessarily.

There was a LOT of outright theft of ideas in the early days of the industry, and if you released a game, you could count on five other companies having the exact same product in their lineup rather rapidly.

While some of the bootleg companies were undoubtedly working out of their garage, not all of them were.