IGNORED

NWCGE mailing list

Rick Weis

Hello fellow gammers and collectors! :)

i'm working on getting an NWCGE mailing list a going (with the help of atariage Thank you) i hope to have a list up in a week or so.

anyone interested in getting on our NWCGE mailing list Please send me a e-mail with your name and e-mail address you want to receive the e-mail to and i will get you added. :) Please feel free to tell anyone you know about this so we don't miss anyone! looks like we will have a meet early next year (WooHoo) NO ONE! will be added unless i get an e-mail from you telling me you want to be on the list.

BIG Thanks to everyone that has made all the prior meets fun and possible, i think this next show will do better then the last show we had, and i thought the last show went great!

hope to hear from you all soon, Take care,

Rick

Hello fellow gammers and collectors!  :)

i'm working on getting an NWCGE mailing list a going (with the help of atariage Thank you) i hope to have a list up in a week or so.

anyone interested in getting on our NWCGE mailing list Please send me a e-mail with your name and e-mail address you want to receive the e-mail to and i will get you added.  :)  Please feel free to tell anyone you know about this so we don't miss anyone! looks like we will have a meet early next year (WooHoo)  NO ONE! will be added unless i get an e-mail from you telling me you want to be on the list.

BIG Thanks to everyone that has made all the prior meets fun and possible, i think this next show will do better then the last show we had, and i thought the last show went great!

hope to hear from you all soon, Take care,

Rick

954689[/snapback]

Great job Rick....

Anyone and everyone in the Pacific NorthWest should get on the list. It is the only way you are going to find out about local gaming swapmeets, gaming nights (like the one tonight at my place), Videogames Live concert in Seattle, XBOX and Nintendo news form the horses mouth.. we have forends on the inside at both companies.

Eduardo, you are on the list. We appreciate your help and support :-)

• 2 weeks later...
NO ONE! will be added unless i get an e-mail from you telling me you want to be on the list.

What's your email addy?

965528[/snapback]

You can email Rick at: AT2600COLLECTOR@webtv.net

Me: resqsoft@earthlink.net

However, the best way is to send an email directly to NWCGE at : nwcge_staff@earthlink.net

We look forward to meeting you.

Regards,

-Lee