IGNORED

Ugh....don't know if I should do it...

JagMX

but I need cash - I need a new power house of a pc, along with a laptop and maybe a mac - a good way to start is just to sell off collecitons I have. One in particular is my Jag collection -

before i even consider it again, I want to know your opinions on how much this package could rake in: NOTE - All games come in original boxes/cases, with manuals and a few inserts - nothing missing unless otherwise stated. And it's all bascially in Mint/New condition xcept Blue Lightning which has a few scratches.

1 Atari Jaguar (bought back in 94) All Hookups w/Box and Manuals.

1 Brand New Atari Jaguar still boxed.

1 Jag CD w/all Hookups and box.

1 Memory Track w/Box and Manual.

1 CatBox.

2 Standard Controllers w/one box.

1 Pro Controller.

1 JagLink w/Wires, Box, Manual.

2 Controller Extensions.

1 Jaguar Pin

1 Jaguar Hint and Tips Book/Cheats.

A shitload of random Jaguar Mag's Cutout's, Clippings, Magazine Ads, Mailing Promotions.

Jag CD Games

Baldies

Battlemorph

Blue Lightning

Braindead 13

Dragon's Lair

Highlander

Hover Strike The Unconqured Lands

Iron Soldier 2

Myst

Myst Demo CD

Painter

Primal Rage

Space Ace

Vid Grid

World Tour Racing

American Hero Demo

Soulstar Demo

Black Ice White Noise Rev.18 9/20/95

Black Ice White Noise Rev.19 9/27/95

Black Ice White Noise Rev.23 10/5/95

Native Demo

Jag-Ads (CD-R Copy)

Varuna's Forces Early Alpha Demo (CES Demo)

Varuna's Forces Alpha V2 1995

Tempest 2000 Soundtrack

Jugs CD

AirCars - no box.

Aliens Vs Predator

Atari Karts

Attack Of The Mutant Penguins

BattleSphere

Breakout 2000

Brutal Sports Football

Bubsy

Cannon Fodder

Checkered Flag

Club Drive

CyberMorph

Defender 2000

DOOM

Double Dragon V

Dragon The Bruce Lee Story

Dino Dudes

Fever Pitch Soccer

Fight For Life

Flashback

Flip Out

Hover Strike

Hyper Force

Iron Soldier

Iron Soldier 2 Cart

I-War

Kasumi Ninja

Missle Comman 3D

NBA Jam Tournament Edition

Pinball Fantasies

Pitfall The Mayan Adventure

Power Drive Rally

Protector

Protector SE

Raiden

Rayman

Ruiner Pinball

Sensible Soccer

SkyHammer

Soccer Kid

Super Burnout

SuperCross 3D

Syndicate

Tempest 2000

Theme Park

Towers II

Trevor McFur In The Crescent Galaxy

Troy Aikman Football

Ultra Vortek

Val D'Isere' Skiing and Snowboarding

White Men Cant Jump

Wolfenstien 3D

Worms

Zero 5

Zool 2

Zoop

Space War 2000 - w/instruction sheet - no box.

I think that's pretty uch it - If anything I may have left off mayeb one or two things - but that's about it --

so how much you guys think this could net me?

Edited by JagMX

is 2k a near possibility? that would be pretty awesome if i could get that much. Normally I could figure out how much I could get for this shit as a apckage or individually, but I've kinda been out of the loop as far as Jag prices are concerned lately and im getting close tog etting up to speed on a few things I've missed out on over the past few months.

is 2k a near possibility? that would be pretty awesome if i could get that much. Normally I could figure out how much I could get for this shit as a apckage or individually, but I've kinda been out of the loop as far as Jag prices are concerned lately and im getting close tog etting up to speed on a few things I've missed out on over the past few months.

956629[/snapback]

Probably a little high, but you never know if you can get a couple folks to fight over it. Do you have some pics? Are you going to go ebay?

Id say the best way to do it is sell the rare items individually like the Jag cd and the rare games etc and then bundle the base Jag with the some common games and throw in a couple good ones like T2K and DOOM. But even some of the common good games will get a decent amount of $. Also, try to whore your auctions as much as possible on forums. Let EVERYONE know...lol That way more interest will be sparked and more bidding wars.

956629[/snapback]

Probably a little high, but you never know if you can get a couple folks to fight over it. Do you have some pics? Are you going to go ebay?

956705[/snapback]

I dont have the kind of pix i'd like to have right now - still undecided if i want to let the jaguar loose. but if i do, id ebay it since that could get me the best possible cash.

Id say the best way to do it is sell the rare items individually like the Jag cd and the rare games etc and then bundle the base Jag with the some common games and throw in a couple good ones like T2K and DOOM.  But even some of the common good games will get a decent amount of $.  Also, try to whore your auctions as much as possible on forums.  Let EVERYONE know...lol  That way more interest will be sparked and more bidding wars.

956730[/snapback]

i was thinkin about something like that if i did (separating them) but didnt even cross my mind to whore it around lol - man i need more sleep :sleep:

Personally, I wouldn't do it unless there was absolutely no other way to get money. I have sold Jaguar units in the past, and I kick myself in the ass these days because I'm having to start all over again! Hell, I would,'t even have a CD unit, except that I was able to trade for it. If you do decide to sell the stuff on e-bay, perhaps you should let some of the guys here get the first crack at the stuff. Put a price on the stuff, then if nobody goes for it, post it on e-bay. Just what I would do.

HAving recently sold a bit of my Jag collection, Id say that after Battlesphere, Catbox and JagCD prices fall off pretty far. 2K would be a stretch. Ebay might get you there but for the comman Jag Carts most folks arent looking to pay alot.

Just my $0.02 -

HAving recently sold a bit of my Jag collection, Id say that after Battlesphere, Catbox and JagCD prices fall off pretty far.  2K would be a stretch.  Ebay might get you there but for the comman Jag Carts most folks arent looking to pay alot.

Just my $0.02 -

957296[/snapback]

And thanks for selling some of that collection to me. :) Still enjoying iWar. :D

Well, having sold things in the past all I can say is, I've sold some things off. Like when I sold my first Mac PowerMac to be able to buy a Atari TT030. Then I later sold the TT030 which made it possible for me to buy Battlesphere.

Later on I sold my VGA card for my Newton MessagePad and bought Battlesphere Gold.

Money was used to fix up an Atari Portfolio and then later I sold that and bought something else. :)

But have to admit, of the things I have sold, I did later get basically the same things back.

I eventually bought another VGA card for the Newton for a little less than what I sold my last one for.

I missed the fun of having a TT030, and spent like three years (with the help of a friend) getting a junker TT030 up and running. Looking back, my current TT030 is no where as nice as the TT030 I sold.

And I have missed having a Portfolio, though haven't bought one.

From time to time I feel tempted to sell my TT030, but I know if I do I'll miss it again. So I keep it around. :) I keep one of about everything around.

Personally, I wouldn't do it unless there was absolutely no other way to get money. I have sold Jaguar units in the past, and I kick myself in the ass these days because I'm having to start all over again! Hell, I would,'t even have a CD unit, except that I was able to trade for it. If you do decide to sell the stuff on e-bay, perhaps you should let some of the guys here get the first crack at the stuff. Put a price on the stuff, then if nobody goes for it, post it on e-bay. Just what I would do.

957084[/snapback]

I just might do that - but still pondering the ultimate decision ;)

HAving recently sold a bit of my Jag collection, Id say that after Battlesphere, Catbox and JagCD prices fall off pretty far.  2K would be a stretch.  Ebay might get you there but for the comman Jag Carts most folks arent looking to pay alot.

Just my $0.02 -

957296[/snapback]

And thanks for selling some of that collection to me. :) Still enjoying iWar. :D

Well, having sold things in the past all I can say is, I've sold some things off. Like when I sold my first Mac PowerMac to be able to buy a Atari TT030. Then I later sold the TT030 which made it possible for me to buy Battlesphere.

Later on I sold my VGA card for my Newton MessagePad and bought Battlesphere Gold.

Money was used to fix up an Atari Portfolio and then later I sold that and bought something else. :)

But have to admit, of the things I have sold, I did later get basically the same things back.

I eventually bought another VGA card for the Newton for a little less than what I sold my last one for.

I missed the fun of having a TT030, and spent like three years (with the help of a friend) getting a junker TT030 up and running. Looking back, my current TT030 is no where as nice as the TT030 I sold.

And I have missed having a Portfolio, though haven't bought one.

From time to time I feel tempted to sell my TT030, but I know if I do I'll miss it again. So I keep it around. :) I keep one of about everything around.

957325[/snapback]

@ Gooch - Yeah 2k could be a stretch, but hey, anything is possible ;)

@ Doc - That's the one thing that's goin through my mind about unloadin my collection, the fact that donw the road, I could get my chances to reclaim and rebuild my Jag Collection - Perhaps a little better - but then again what if ican't and what if i'd have to pay more? - it's a tough decision :)

@ Doc - That's the one thing that's goin through my mind about unloadin my collection, the fact that donw the road, I could get my chances to reclaim and rebuild my Jag Collection - Perhaps a little better - but then again what if ican't and what if i'd have to pay more? - it's a tough decision :)

957701[/snapback]

Well, there are some things that can't be found again easily.

I traded some Jag developer kits. A Rapier and a Felix. What I traded them for was more useful, but I still miss them. You don't come across them very often at all. And as I mentioned, the TT030 I used to have had a matching keyboard and monitor with the special stand that matched the TT case. What I have now is a TT030 that has been through hell with a ST mega2 keyboard. Works better, but not as good looking as the other. :(

Anyway something to think about is all.

Glad your enjoying IWer Doc :)

I actually couldnt find a reasonible offer for my jag and common carts so after the big ticket items I just kept the rest :)

958167[/snapback]

I guess I joined too late for that one! :( I'm still trying to get ahold of Wolfenstein, Syndicate, and Battlemorph. Can't seem to find em' on the boards as I am tired of ebay. It's so unpersonal these days. At least here, I know that I will get some kind of communication from who ever I buy from!