IGNORED

Assbag

Wester

Sent Question:

"I do not have any games to test the system"

Smart!!!

"I also have about 14 games with this system, no boxes or books, available in a separate auction."

Nice!!!

:twisted:

LMFAO look at his game auction...

"It is sold as is, but works on my system (aka: no worries)."

:rolling:

Edited by l3ushwig

I emailed him about testing the system with the games in the other auctions, here's his reply.

"i supposed i could, it's all boxed up, i got the picture from another auction bc i don;t have a digitasl camera, but everything is there"

Now Lets Play The Game:

What Auction Did He Get His Pictures From!

:roll:

No For Real Lets Find It...

LMFAO!!! I just got a reply back saying:

"i copied the description from another auction. whoops... i'll fix that, thanks."

Edited by l3ushwig

Better to stay away from a seller like that anyhow. Half the auctions I see listed as "untested" are probably broken to begin with. However I sometimes think that some are from people copying auction listings because they are not sure of what to say. They research eBay to see how much to list for and see lots of systems being described as "untested". Their system might work fine, but they figure that they should list it as untested if other people are too. Real follow the herd mentality. Perhaps they are worried it will get damaged in the mail and they are trying to cover their own asses. I don't know. It makes little sense to me as you'll get better bucks for a proven working system. Altough IIRC mcgrail0007 said most of the systems he has gotten over the years that were "untested" worked, but Colecovisions were notoriously bad. I would chalk this guy up as to being "Untested and Broken" though. :x

Edited by Omegamatrix