IGNORED

I HAVE OBTAINED A MAGICARD!!!! HAHAHA!!!!

Mr. Sega Genesis

Besides, what IS $2000 if you make $30,000 a year

One month's pay, after taxes. A chance to get one month ahead on every bill - house payment, student loan payment, credit cards, gas, electric, water, phones, ISP, car payments, day-care, medical bills, X-mas club, insurances, groceries, entertainment, donations, presents. Or a chance to pay off your car loan to a point where you could trade the damn thing and break even.

I would jump at the chance to sell a $2000 item acquired for $50.

[ 04-25-2002: Message edited by: Matthew Vigor ]

Just because an item sold for $2,000 on eBay does not mean it is worth $2,000. There may only be 3 other people out there who would pay that much. That market could be saturated faster than you think, especially since such motivated individuals may get their fill off of eBay.

Realize also that it sold for over $2k with an original manual- which is probably rarer than the cart. And then you have to wonder- did the transaction actually happen?

It's unreasonably a $1000 cart, though it really should sell for $800. I suspect that it would take about 10 Magicards on eBay to drop the price to that level. I bet the price would hover around $1500 for at least a few more sales.

These come up so infrequently, it doesn't matter. It's a crap shoot.

-ian

quote:

Originally posted by moycon:

Luckily I live about 50 minutes from Loganville, wouldn't cha know thats where NDScreaming was from!! AND that spaceinvaders2000 Oh yeah and Pierre Le France . Lots of people in Loganville,GA LOVE Sega!!!

I will be happy to take a picture of the magicard and save your honor Mr. Genesis.!!

[ 04-24-2002: Message edited by: moycon ]

You live in GA? That's cool. I didn't think anyone here would live in Georgia but me. Or any southern state for that matter! Thats cool, Im actually a member of a Game club, and a guy told me about this site, but Im not any of them. The Pierre guy, I think I know who you're talking about. His real nam iss Clark. Hes a moron...

quote:

Originally posted by moycon:

I'm trying to get a pic of it. No response to my offer tho...Until then, like liquid_sky... I remain sceptical. Sorry. Something bout Loganville, GA. don't gel with me.

Ya know, you sound familiar. I asked Clark if he WAS Pierre at this site and he said he was Pierre and Nintendo died (or something like that.).

I don't blame ya for havin problems with him, hes a real jerk. I could pound him down for ya...

just kidding, he and another guy that used to be on this site, but left, would gang up on me. Ill send you my address if you give me your e-mail.

Done and done.

Really not necessary since it's on my profile.

I'm gathering Loganville is very small, everybody from there seems to knows everybody else...and they even know the screen names of all the messageboards the people that pick on them in school have joined!!! Wow... What's the population there???? Like 12??? Haha!!

Not only that, but as you have found... (what was voted the rarest cart ever to fit into an Atari 2600) ...For $50 no less.... Loganville folk are very lucky indeed!!!!

It would be my pleasure to drive the 50 minutes to meet a fellow Atari freak and snap a quick pic or two of such a rare cart so that the entire board can be jealous of your find!!!

Just send me a place I can meet you and a contact #.

Atari on dude.

*holds breath*

[ 04-27-2002: Message edited by: moycon ]