IGNORED

FS: Nintendo DS Demo/Promo Kiosk Games - SEE PIC

kurtori

For sale, I've got a few different promo Nintendo DS demo carts created specifically for the DS kiosks in stores. Some pretty unusual titles, including some which are not pictured!

I accept payment via PayPal and ship internationally. PM me with questions/offers. :)

th_5ce_DS_4_demos.jpg

WarioWare Touched (Nintendo DS) - limited-play Demo/Not For Resale version, features selected stages from the finished version. Game has two alternate title screens which are different from the retail release, ESRB Rating Screen and Seizure Warning screen. "Not For Resale" printed on front and back stickers of cartridge.

Pac-Pix (Nintendo DS) - limited-play Demo/Not For Resale version, features selected stages from the finished version. Game has two alternate title screens which are different from the retail release, ESRB Rating Screen and Seizure Warning screen. "Not For Resale" printed on front and back stickers of cartridge. Very unusual because this game was published by Namco, not Nintendo!

Kirby Canvas Curse (Nintendo DS) - limited-play Demo/Not For Resale version, features selected stages from the finished version. Game has two alternate title screens which are different from the retail release, ESRB Rating Screen and Seizure Warning screen. "Not For Resale" printed on front and back stickers of cartridge.

The above photo includes the Nintendogs Download/Relay Version. Although it is still available, please PM me for details on features and pricing.

Feel free to check my ebay feedback under the ID kurtori. Let me know if you have any questions! If you can't see the photo above click here.

Edited by kurtori

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...