IGNORED

Japanese Virtual Boy games

I have some Japanese Virtual Boy games what is the going prices for these games?
I got those at EB back in the way. There were like half a dozen Japanese titles that wouldn't sell in Japan, so they got dumped at EB over here.

Checking my own list, Galactic Pinball, Jack Bros., Red Alarm, T&E Virtual Golf, Tobidase! PaniBON (Panic Bomber), Vertical Force, Virtual Pro Yakyuu (Virtual League Baseball), and V-Tetris (3-D Tetris) were the ones available. There may have been very limited quantities of one or two other games, but those were the ones that were readily available.

The remaining Japanese titles are: Innsmouth House (yes, that's what it means in English, it's a Lovecraft reference), Mario Clash, Mario Tennis, SD Gundam Dimension War, Space Squash, Teleroboxer, Virtual Bowling, Virtual Lab, Wario Lab, Virtual Fishing, and Space Invaders Virtual Collection.

Of those, Mario Tennis and Teleroboxer are supposed to be commons in Japan. Everything else is rare or mind-bogglingly rare. I think the main titles desired by collectors are Space Invaders, Innsmouth House, and SD Gundam.

post-4828-1131565987_thumb.jpg

post-4828-1131566000_thumb.jpg