IGNORED

EA Sports 2-player unit

Songbird

• 2 weeks later...
A real Genesis can play other games, too ...

haha true! I am a fan of plug and play & I am a fan of being able to take the plug and plays in a car or van plus they store away easily. The plug and plays are a hit with my younger cousins & I over the holidays.

If I were to ever purchase another genesis my first game would be madden 92. I hope someday EA will release a classic madden with 90-98 99? on it for xbox (genesis versions) keep dreaming Eric :twisted:

Edited by ATARIeric

I just picked up a couple at my wal-mart for $6 each ($4 for the single player ones) Best cheap christmas presents I've seen for awhile :P

They probably use a genesis on a chip like the radica units, and I'd love to get the pinout since they have 2 player support (the more expensive street fighter models would probably be easier to figure out though) ;)

Nah. Just go to Ebay and get the real thing if you want to play these games.

$10 Sega Genesis console with 2 controllers

$0.99 Madden '95 cartridge

$0.99 NHL '95 cartridge

shop around for best shipping

I agree.

I was wondering if the handheld version has the complete 94-95 rosters. For sports cards (and video games I'd assume) the NHLPA only allows the use of current players. So did EA have to remove all references to players that have retired in the past decade? Is Wayne Gretzky referred to as "C 99"?

-Greg

• 3 weeks later...