IGNORED

7800 Label Template

birdie3

Does anyone have an accurate 7800 label template? Please post it if you do. Thanks!!

963932[/snapback]

http://www.8bitclassics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8

It is a photoshop file which I thought would be able to be opened in other apps. This is only true if it is flattened. It uses layers which makes for easy editing. Also what AtariBoy uses for his labels I believe mostly now. I am recreating these in GiMP format, but will be a slow process. Working on the 2600 cartridges first.

Croey

Does anyone have an accurate 7800 label template? Please post it if you do. Thanks!!

963932[/snapback]

It is a photoshop file which I thought would be able to be opened in other apps. This is only true if it is flattened. It uses layers which makes for easy editing. Also what AtariBoy uses for his labels I believe mostly now. I am recreating these in GiMP format, but will be a slow process. Working on the 2600 cartridges first.

Croey

964533[/snapback]

Hey 8bit! is there anyway you can make me lots of labels? I had no color printers as of now Im been only making labels and nothing else:( Can you help?

BTW hows you like the labels I just posted today at your forum?

The label template seems to be 13.54 inches wide x 16.15 inches tall, I cannot edit that and print without resizing so much it looks horible. Any chance of a template that it proper 2.75 inch wide x 3.40 tall ? I'm using MS paint and I'm faithfull to it. Also what font do you use for the "7800" part? And I take it that the "ATARI" is just typed in simple atarian font correct?

The label template seems to be 13.54 inches wide x 16.15 inches tall, I cannot edit that and print without resizing so much it looks horible. Any chance of a template that it proper 2.75 inch wide x 3.40 tall ? I'm using MS paint and I'm faithfull to it. Also what font do you use for the "7800" part? And I take it that the "ATARI" is just typed in simple atarian font correct?

964641[/snapback]

I am guessing you are looking at the JPG. Reason is because it is 300 DPI instead of the normal 72/75 whatever Paint uses. The reason at 300 DPI of course is because of quality when printing, the lower the DPI, the grainier it will look. I would recommend switching from Paint.

Corey

963932[/snapback]

Croey

964533[/snapback]

Hey 8bit! is there anyway you can make me lots of labels? I had no color printers as of now Im been only making labels and nothing else:( Can you help?

BTW hows you like the labels I just posted today at your forum?

964541[/snapback]

Yes I do printing, have to check my site. You have to purchase the blanks and the printing per page. If it is large quantity, we can talk printing discounts.

Corey

• 15 years later...
2 minutes ago, aaron1677 said:

Excellent! Yes, I ordered three. How many front (and end) labels are there per sheet? I am guessing one (of each) per sheet?

Each sheet has four top and four end labels. So you can do a total of four cartridges per sheet. My recommendation is to order a few extra for testing purposes just to make sure your printer is aligned as you may use a sheet or two for that but it is pretty simple. I have had people order one sheet and it seems to be fine. The instructions are pretty straight forward per the doc on the website.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 8bitclassics said:

Each sheet has four top and four end labels. So you can do a total of four cartridges per sheet. My recommendation is to order a few extra for testing purposes just to make sure your printer is aligned as you may use a sheet or two for that but it is pretty simple. I have had people order one sheet and it seems to be fine. The instructions are pretty straight forward per the doc on the website.

Perfect. Thank you! 

• 3 weeks later...

@8bitclassics I got the labels, thank you!

But it looks like the DesignPro template was retired by Avery. Do you have just a photoshop or illustrator (or indesign? anything really) template that is set up to make use of these gloss label sheets?

I have the artwork and everything else is ready to go. I just need a template to pop in the art so I can print.

Thank you again in advance!

Cheers,

A

2 hours ago, aaron1677 said:

@8bitclassics I got the labels, thank you!

But it looks like the DesignPro template was retired by Avery. Do you have just a photoshop or illustrator (or indesign? anything really) template that is set up to make use of these gloss label sheets?

I have the artwork and everything else is ready to go. I just need a template to pop in the art so I can print.

Thank you again in advance!

Cheers,

A

DesignPro is available for download off my site on the label product page. Somebody in the past did a Word template but never shared it.

9 minutes ago, Shawn said:

There is a photoshiop template as well but it's not mine to share.

We have a label template available in Photoshop on our site for the 2600, 5200, and 7800 labels.

https://www.8bitclassics.com/community/homebrew-development/atari-7800-silver-label-reproduction/#post-7

Link to all various templates we have.

https://www.8bitclassics.com/community/homebrew-development/

• Like 3

I wasn't sure where to post this since I didn't want to make an entire thread for it, but I made a custom 7800 label template. It's meant to look somewhat like the 1984 labels, but also has a bit of that early Capcom style as well with the grid background. Here's an example image of what it looks like.

105177175_mspac-man7800customlabel.thumb.png.2fda614629ef3762d0eab350324e87ea.png

Feel free to use it for whatever you want!

Also, I found the 7800 logo here. https://emulator.games/emulators/atari-7800/

Probably not the official source, but that's where I found it at least.

atari 7800 label design.psd

• Like 3