IGNORED

Indiana Jones for N64 available in OKC area

shadow460

The gameXchange in Moore, OK has an Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine for sale.

The price is $6.95.

I looked the cart over. I thought of buying myself, but mine is in better condition. The cart is mostly clean on the front, but missing the gray back label. There are no sharpie marks at all on it.

It's a bare cart, no box or instructions.

If you live in the OKC area, now's the time to own this Blockbuster exclusive N64 game.

gameXchange is located off of I-35 South in Moore in the New City shopping center. They are open til 7 every day except Sunday.

I don't work for gameXchange, but I don't want to see this deal go to waste, either.

Maybe whoever gets it can con them into selling the box, too!

The game was released as an online exclusive direct from Lucasarts the same week it appeared as a rental-exclusive from Blockbuster. It's not worth too much as a used rental (because of all the stickers that deface the rental carts), but a mint/complete copy sold through Lucasarts can fetch a decent amount. (BTW there was also an exclusive player's guide from Brady Games which was sold exclusively at Blockbuster).

Need to get a picture of mine posted, I guess. The rough plastic part is smoothed down where the cart was cleaned with acetone and naptha.

I did the acetone damage. :sad: A young lady over at gameXchange finished the cleaning with naptha, and I do not think she damaged my cart further.

Some of the GameXchange carts I bought in Tulsa were pretty rough looking (you should have seen my Ren & Stimpy's Buckeroo$ for NES) but at least they all worked and were for a decent price. That went a long way towards completing my NES collection (knocked off 50 or so carts in one weekend).

Infernal Machine however I got off eBay for a few buck(eroos). :D

Now the N64 games +I+ can't find anywhere are the ridiculous special edition of Clay Fighters and that Powerpuff Girls game.  I shall have to give up and eBay them I suppose.

967453[/snapback]

You and me both on that PPG game (Chemical X-Traction), bro. I remember seeing it for $20 a lot and thinking no way, way too expensive... now I never see it at all. Although I think Trade-N-games had one at some point.

• 1 year later...

I guess I was lucky to find me a mint condition copy at Gamecrazy when they were doing their 3 for 15 on classic plastic. I love system launches, it makes them get rid of their older stuff for pretty cheap. I also managed to snag a whole lot of grey GB games, some color too, and a copy of Super Metroid for 5 bucks

Did any of these end up being rare? Some were sold online direct from the manufacturers later on I think.

Absolutely rare. Clayfighter Sculptor's Cut may be the rarest N64 game. I believe the only one that was sold online from the maker was the IJ game which was sold by LucasArts on their website.

BTW, I have a complete copy of Clayfighter Sculptor's Cut I would probably sell for the right price. Make an offer.

Edited by chadtower

Now the N64 games +I+ can't find anywhere are the ridiculous special edition of Clay Fighters and that Powerpuff Girls game.  I shall have to give up and eBay them I suppose.

967453[/snapback]

You and me both on that PPG game (Chemical X-Traction), bro. I remember seeing it for $20 a lot and thinking no way, way too expensive... now I never see it at all. Although I think Trade-N-games had one at some point.

I want to sell my Power Puff game for the N64. Game is still in shrinkwrap. I bought it Brand new and sealed a few months ago. Played it once. MINT CONDITION. Send me a PM