IGNORED

Futurama for Atari 2600???

MattyXB

I gave the AA guys all the info needed for a news item. They're a little busy, however, unwinding and unpacking from PhillyClassic. I'm sure you'll see something soon, though the website has all pertinent info.

I posted the announcement to the DP message boards though, because they really don't have "regular news items" like relase announcements and such.

Been working on the thing for a few months. Nice to finally be done with it.

[ 04-28-2002: Message edited by: Snider-man ]

Yes, I read a little something about the Ohio game show coming up. Does anyone know where I can find the information about it, like when and where its going to be. Living in Michigan means this show will be a lot closer to home so I can go and be back in a day.

Hey Ataripitbull,

Here is a link: http://www.ccagshow.com/

In the past, it's a pretty good show. I think I've gone to 3 of the shows. They're are multiple dealers and different vendors. It's not huge, but it's still good. Last year there was a guy from England that had a bunch of rare foreign carts. There's all kinds of stuff. Tom Z. had a mini museum at his table. Pretty good, all in all.

Are you bringing your extra copy of Bugs Want to trade/sell it? I'm jealous!!!

quote:

Originally posted by Rhindle The Red:

If anyone wants, I'll autograph their copy for them! Philip Frey

a.k.a. "Rhindle The Red"

I had to read your message 8 or 9 times before I finally picked up on what you meant. Geez, and I call myself a fan.... (Though you're missing a "J.," you know.)

quote:

Originally posted by JimC:

Hey Ataripitbull,

Here is a link:

In the past, it's a pretty good show. I think I've gone to 3 of the shows. They're are multiple dealers and different vendors. It's not huge, but it's still good. Last year there was a guy from England that had a bunch of rare foreign carts. There's all kinds of stuff. Tom Z. had a mini museum at his table. Pretty good, all in all.

Are you bringing your extra copy of Bugs Want to trade/sell it? I'm jealous!!!

Thanks for the info on a classic gaming convention close to home, I didn't know it even existed. The site was up yesterday and I tried to go back today it and is gone. Anyone know what happened to the site?

Someone that knows more about it should post the information so it will be listed here at AtariAge in the Events section. Here is a direct link, you can send Albert or Alex the details at the bottom of the page

http://www.atariage.com/features/events/