IGNORED

New Custom Atari 2600/7800 Hardware

Junie

My company, Junies Creations, now offers new Atari 2600 and Atari 7800 Hardware. This includes Customized controllers, Brand New Accessories and Replacement parts, and many more things to come.

I have sent Stan his very own "Atari 2600 NES Joypad" to test my product. Not only is the controller able to be used on the Atari 2600, the fire buttons are hooked-up to function as the Atari 7800 L(eft) and R(ight) buttons.

Find out more about my new hardware by reading Stan's article at Atarinvader.com

After reading the article be sure to check out the hardware available at my Online Shopping Cart by visiting my website at Junies Creations.

My products have a 7 day guarantee that they will work without any problems, so order with confidence!

As I say in my article over on atarinvader, Junie's work is very very good. He sent me a demo model of the NES controller and its really neat.

He's got a lot of good stuff brewing at over there. Lots of interesting projects. If you are looking for some intersting options with your VCS, this is the place for you.

Promo Stan

quote:

Originally posted by moycon:

Wow Junie!

Those look great and the price is cheap!!

Now if only you sold a NES pad compatible with the 5200!!!! Have you considered this?

Thank you. I have considered making Atari 5200 items, that why there is a 5200 "section" in my shopping cart. I just don't currently own a 5200, so it is impossiable for me to develop/test things for the 5200.

It's been over 10 years since I last had a 5200 and I am curious (I have forgotten), How often are overlays and the additonal numbered buttons actually used playing games?

I remember for the most part you just need the start button.... You might need the number pad to select the game #?? Seems to me you use the number pad for gameplay in Counter-measure. I don't think too many games require and overlay tho. Its been so long since I've played on an actual 5200 I guess I'm not the best person to ask.

quote:

Originally posted by ubersaurus:

Hmm...could you offer a custom lightgun? I'd buy that easily.

I am currently looking into to, the only main problem is I don't have any games to test it on. So hopefully I can track down a Atari 2600 or 7800 light gun game.

quote:

Originally posted by Nateo:

Wow!!! If you're going to Philly, can ya bring some of that stuff along!

I'm really excited about the brand new systems!

I wish I was going, but can't. I don't have enough stock to bring, or the money to really drive there. I hope I can to one that is closer, the CinciClassic.

quote:

Originally posted by Mitch:

If you are going to make a custom 5200 controller, I would recommend making a Masterplay clone. Maybe with a built in keypad.

Mitch

If you wouldn't mind telling me where I can get some information about the controller that would be great. But for right now I don't have a Atari 5200, so I will have to wait until I get one to start work on anything.

-----

Thanks everyone for your interest, I really appricate it I hope to talk more later tonight.

New Systems and Catergories have been added to my Shopping Cart. This includes the Nintendo, Super NES, and Sega Genesis. The "New Items!" have been updated, take a look at the new items by clicking the link in my shopping cart.

Currently there is a Atari RF to Cable TV adapters, a complete Sega Genesis system, Genesis Power Supply, Genesis RF switch box, some NES and Genesis games (To be added soon), a Super Gameboy for the SNES, and a few other items.

View my Shopping Cart by Clicking here.

Due to many orders for my Atari 2600/7800 NES controllers I am almost out of supply of the controllers. If you are looking to get one you may want to order now, I only have a few remaining. If I run out of the controllers to modifiy, you can still send in your NES controllers to be modified.

There has been a lot of interest shown by e-mail for my Ultimate 15 VCS Atari 2600 system and controllers (15-Pin), and the Joystick to PC adapter. I hope to have the Joystick to PC adapter available sometime next month, and my Ultimate 15 VCS Atari 2600 system and controllers (15-Pin) available in the next few days.

Also I will have various other custom hardware available next month, including a adapter to have a Joystick and Paddle connected (So you don't have to switch when playing various games) and many more items that haven't been mentioned.

I really appricate everyones hardware ideas, and I will see what I can't do. If you have a request for a particle item let me know junies_c@hotpop.com .

I hope to finish the areas of my website, the "New Hardware" sections, that are under construction soon. So keep an eye out for the new pages.

Lastly, if you would like to keep up to date about all my new hardware, changes, published games, etc. join my Newsletter and have all the information e-mailed directly to you. You can join my Newsletter by visiting any of my webpages, Junies Creations, and entering your name and e-mail address in the "Join Our Newsletter" section.

If anyone knows of a source that has Atari 2600 systems (All types 6-Switch, 4-Switch, and Junior) available at a reasonable price please email me at junies_c@hotpop.com and let me know. I am looking for just the system and power supply if possible.

Well my Ultimate 15 VCS Atari 2600 system and controllers is on hold currently. My website Junies Creations is still currently down over 6 hours now.

This is because of my free webhost prohosting.com is having some sort of problem with their jove.prohosting.com server. I still am waiting to get a response from them to see what is going on.

For everyone that has placed an order, this does not effect anything, I am filling orders as normal. Currently orders are waiting for parts to arrive and will be ready to ship in about 1 - 2 weeks.

I am looking to move to a more reliable server. I have contacted ClassicGaming.com to see if they will host my website.

If anyone else has any ideas where I can get a free website with CGI and FTP access please e-mail me and let me know at junies_c@hotpop.com .

Hopefully soon I will have my website on a reliable server. I will let everyone know, as always feel free to use the address http://embark.to/juniescreations (I will update this to point to my new server when I find one.)

My webhost has gotten a new server and my website is up and running once again. You can view it at Junies Creations.

I was honestly suprised that it came back online today, I found out once I seen new orders to process.

While my website was down I did search for a new webhost and found one, after about 7 hours of looking for one. Due to various other problems with my current webhost I am going to change webhosts.

Once I have the site up and running on my new webhost I will let everyone know the new address. Of course using my adress http://embark.to/juniescreations will get you to the new server when it is offical.

quote:

Originally posted by SmUsHy_DuD3:

I live in Canada.... I can't get what I need I need about 4 9-pin PCB DB-sub Connectors.

Why don't you order them from me, you can order them thru my online shopping cart by Clicking Here. I will ship anywhere, so being in Canada is no problem. They cost 75¢ each (USD), and are the plastic shell type like the original Atari ones.

If you have tried to order from my shopping cart and are having problems e-mail me at junies_c@hotpop.com

quote:

Originally posted by SmUsHy_DuD3:

WEll, what about me entering my province and postal code? It doesn't have a Canadian option

Thanks for pointing the problem out, I have added the additonal fields to my shopping cart now.

If you have any more problems just let me know.

quote:

Originally posted by StanJr:

JUNIE! No love for the canucks??

By the way put me down for one of those PC/VCS adapters so's I can play my emu with my custom NES controller.

Simple mistake, I took care of it by adding the additonal fields into my shopping cart.

I'll let you know when the PC/VCS adapters become available, currently I am not selling them. The best way to get notified is to join my Newsletter if you haven't already, you can do so by any of my webpages.

quote:

Originally posted by StanJr:

Will the PC/VCS adapter work on a USB port?

I have been looking to do two version, or perhaps combine them. It will connect to the Game Port (15-Pin) or Printer Port (25-Pin).

There has been a lot of interest in a USB port, quite a few e-mails, so I will see what can't be done. I imagine it will come after the release of the above two, if I can get some more info to do it.

Got a lot of work to do with new ideas, requests, etc.

---------------------------------------

If all of those who are interested in my Ultimate 15 VCS Atari 2600 system, the last thing to do is complete the pricing for the system and controllers. There are two main problems though on this.

1.) I can't find any suppliers that have systems at a simular price. I found some for $35, others for $45, and some as high as $99. So it looks like I will offer the systems at whatever price I bought the current batch for. Or simply have anyone interested send in a Atari 2600 system they have or bought off eBay to have modified to become a Ultimate 15 VCS system.

2.) For the standard controllers that use 9 wire Cable, I found a very low price supplier and a 7 foot cable costs about $1.50

For 15 wire Cable it costs $5.50 for just a 7 foot cable. So it will run $15.95 for a 15-Pin controller for my Ultimate 15 VCS system. Will the price simply be to high on this controller?

I do have an aternative, I can use Ribbon Cable, instead of a PVC "Computer" style cable and a 7 foot cable will cost $1.50. So the controller would cost the usual $11.95 price.

What is the solution? Offer controllers with either cable, and let the customer decide the price they want to spend?

[ 05-01-2002: Message edited by: Junie ]