IGNORED

Unabridged Return to Haunted House Game Manual

What if Atari had included glossy, full colored game instructions with all our Flashback 2 games instead of that "manual" out of the box? It would certainly help us figure out some of the new games and look nice in a collection.

Since Atari limited Marty regarding the space and the time he had to work with on game descriptions, I touched up the original Return to Haunted House document that I sent to him to resemble a manual released with a picture label cart. The instructions are in PDF format and weigh in at over 600k, but you can print it out to look just like the original 2600 game manuals.

Hope you enjoy it.

Cheers,

Tony

Return_to_Haunted_House_Game_Manual.pdf

• Like 1

Beautiful job Tony !

Curt

What if Atari had included glossy, full colored game instructions with all our Flashback 2 games instead of that "manual" out of the box? It would certainly help us figure out some of the new games and look nice in a collection.

Since Atari limited Marty regarding the space and the time he had to work with on game descriptions, I touched up the original Return to Haunted House document that I sent to him to resemble a manual released with a picture label cart. The instructions are in PDF format and weigh in at over 600k, but you can print it out to look just like the original 2600 game manuals.

Hope you enjoy it.

Cheers,

Tony

973392[/snapback]

Very nice, my friend.

980174[/snapback]

Thanks!

Sort of on topic, I made a Flashback 2 Return to Haunted House label based on a combination of Atariboy2600's designs and the manual design.

For those who somehow missed Atariboy2600's excellent FB2/Atari 2600 label creations, you can see it all in this thread, with the Haunted House 2 labels starting here, and the RTHH labels starting here.

Cheers,

Tony

• 2 months later...
  • 11 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks hizzy! (I cannot believe how time flies...)

It's better than reading the FB (portable) manual excerpt which is very brief and has errors about the description. Fixed in 2017 Flashbacks.

Edited by atwwong

• 5 months later...