IGNORED

Animal Crossing Friend Code

shep

Okay..to open your gates to visiters, you need to be in a spot to connect online with your DS, as far as I can tell. You need to talk to Copper (I believe) to invite your friends in. I think they need your friends code and you have to give Copper some info about your friends (like their friend code).

I don't think you can change your character's name. Once it's set, it's set. Not sure about the "Mat" thing yet. Haven't done one of those yet. Oh, to elaborate further..only those that have your friend code (and vise versa) can get into your town, from my understanding.

Lots here have posted their friend codes. And the nearest McDonald's to me is about 30 miles away..grrrr!! :x I found two "hotspots" in the town I work in that are unsponsered, but potential for connecting. Perhaps I'll try the library and see if I can connnect.

Steve

I just added everyone who posted to my friends list and am leaving my town open all afternoon while I go wash my car. Please come and visit me! Leave some fruit too (anything but cherries) I could also use a dresser :)

Leave a message in the town message board if you stopped by...and don't be afraid to add some constellations! Have fun, just dont damage!

Edited by shep

I just added everyone who posted to my friends list and am leaving my town open all afternoon while I go wash my car.  Please come and visit me!  Leave some fruit too (anything but cherries) I could also use a dresser :)

Leave a message in the town message board if you stopped by...and don't be afraid to add some constellations! Have fun, just dont damage!

994050[/snapback]

Enjoy those apples, shep! Also posted a message to the bulletin board for ya, too! :)

I got the codes put in, just need to get off my butt and plug in that WFC..

Town .. Moo Moo

Name.. Goober

Code.. 0129-4779-4035

(Had to change it). Apparently friend codes are not shared amongst characters.

Edited by Shannon

ok I'm leaving my town open for the weekend. It may be down from time to time when family members are playing but should be up most of the time.

Feel free to take some fruit, leave some fruit, and leave a note on the bulleting board. Town fruit is oranges and I have a cherry tree, pear tree (one each), and a coconut tree in the making.

ok I'm leaving my town open for the weekend.  It may be down from time to time when family members are playing but should be up most of the time.

Feel free to take some fruit, leave some fruit, and leave a note on the bulleting board.  Town fruit is oranges and I have a cherry tree, pear tree (one each), and a coconut tree in the making.

995590[/snapback]

Well now, I could sure use some oranges. I replanted half my town today, so I'm a bit short on fruits. I think I have some hanging around, though. Can you put me on your friends list so I can visit?

4252-6282-8940

Name: Gyro

Town: Ogonek

Edited by xeex

Forgot to say that I already added all the friend codes in this thread. ;)

Do I have to open any specific port on my router firewall?

The only thing I dont like about visiting other towns is the game has a nasty habit of losing your progress if people disconnect without leaving properly.

Edited by Shannon

Well I dropped by xeex's place but he was not there. His character was down near the shore with a shovel. I even left a note to visit my town but nobody came, in fact nobody visited. :lol:

But it will be open a couple more days. Right now I'm offline so my family can visit.

Well I dropped by xeex's place but he was not there.  His character was down near the shore with a shovel.  I even left a note to visit my town but nobody came, in fact nobody visited.  :lol:

But it will be open a couple more days.  Right now I'm offline so my family can visit.

996054[/snapback]

Hey, glad you dropped by. Busy day for me, so I wasn't able to play much. I'll try to actually move around next time. :)

I hope to visit your town tomorrow. I didn't see it on the list when I was playing. Visited w00tland tonight, though! Some pretty nice tile artwork there.

Well I dropped by xeex's place but he was not there.  His character was down near the shore with a shovel.  I even left a note to visit my town but nobody came, in fact nobody visited.  :lol:

But it will be open a couple more days.  Right now I'm offline so my family can visit.

996054[/snapback]

Yeah, I went to Ogonek too, and he was just standing there for about 5 minutes. Then he woke up and started talking to me. ;)

Yeah, I went to Ogonek too, and he was just standing there for about 5 minutes. Then he woke up and started talking to me. ;)

996091[/snapback]

Heh. I go to Ogonek on a semi-frequent basis. :)

And Corinth, too. Reunited a lost kitten with her mother there this evening. :)

FYI - I have figured out that if anyone wants to visit my town, it will have to be when I'm at a hotspot location. Went to McDonalds tonight, and shep was able to visit Boone, which was very cool. I think he must have bought something, because my town's Nookway is closed for the final remodel. w00t!

I'll be hitting my local McDonalds a couple of times next week so that some of you can visit my town if you like. I'll post here the day before I go, that way everyone will be aware of when the town will be open.

Edited by MrsMegaManFan

I was finally able to catch K.K. Slider Saturday night. So, I used my four save slots to gather four tracks: Rockin' K.K., Soulful K.K., Two Days Ago, and Marine Song 2001.

So who's up for some bootleg swapping? :)

I'm reluctant to part with Soulful K.K. - that's good stuff (especially on the phonograph)!

Edited by xeex

Well, here's my status...I'm still not up and running on the Wifi, but as soon as my wife gets the router straightened around, I'll be up and running. As soon as things are squared away with the router I'll post my friend code. I'm going to need someone to visit Nook and buy something so I'll get the super super center. :)

Steve

I was finally able to catch K.K. Slider Saturday night. So, I used my four save slots to gather four tracks: Rockin' K.K., Soulful K.K., Two Days Ago, and Marine Song 2001.

So who's up for some bootleg swapping?  :)

I'm reluctant to part with Soulful K.K. - that's good stuff (especially on the phonograph)!

996204[/snapback]

All I got was the K.K. Dirge. :(

And I must say, whoever made the Homestar Runner pattern is da bomb! It is freakin' awesome! I got it while visiting Ogonek tonight, and immediately made it my town's flag when I returned.

Anybody else got any cool patterns? I have a PacMan one from shep, and the HR one that apparently came from w00tland.

I really need to visit w00tland sometime soon....:(

Well I added everyone here onto my list. But the only people who have added me are...

shep, msmmfan, and xeex

That leaves Bowser72, raindog, madusa, jdrew, davbrit2, larcent, sylntwlf, and mendon. Where are you all?

Xeex is the only one who I've managed to actually get into his town.

I hope everyone else got the special letter from Mr. Iwata of Nintendo recently with the attached "coin" item. Just connecting to the WiFi service should do it. It's kind of ugly, but great for the nostalgia. :)

I couldn't find an ant using the guide (it just says to look on the ground? whatever), but when I left a rotten white turnip outside it was swarming with them.

Nothing much new in Ogonek. Just paid off the 4th house expansion, so looking forward to even more room.

I hope everyone else got the special letter from Mr. Iwata of Nintendo recently with the attached "coin" item. Just connecting to the WiFi service should do it. It's kind of ugly, but great for the nostalgia.  :)

I couldn't find an ant using the guide (it just says to look on the ground? whatever), but when I left a rotten white turnip outside it was swarming with them.

Nothing much new in Ogonek. Just paid off the 4th house expansion, so looking forward to even more room.

1000115[/snapback]

Yeah, I got the letter from Mr. Iwata, too. :)

I caught some flies in my town recently - donated one to the museum (of course!)

and tried selling the others to Nook. Not worth it to do that, he only pays 60 bells for each.

It's La-Di-Da Day in Boone today, haven't changed the tune yet, though :)

I paid off the 2nd expansion the other day, now I have a second floor which is a music room! :)

In addition - I'll be opening up my town for visitors sometime in the next few days. On vacation in Michigan right now, but planning to head over to a nearby WiFi enabled McDonalds for some AC fun. I will let you all know when the town will be open as soon as we narrow down our schedule.

Edited by MrsMegaManFan