IGNORED

2005 AtariAge Holiday Sale and Holiday Cart!

Albert

I got my order today with RR, Stratogems Deluxe and the Boing 2600 2.0 Demo. All great stuff! First impression comments:

Reindeer Rescue -- Wow, you've gotta keep Santa hustling! Good thing he can eat cookies and milk on the run. No crumbs like in front of the fireplace at home!

Stratogems Deluxe -- This one is great. Cool graphics and the gameplay is super!

Boing 2600 2.0 -- I like self running demo carts (good for having the Atari going even if you don't have the time to play a game.) Nice effects and the sound effects are very good.

Great work by all the programmers and also the artists for the labels and manuals. And thanks Al for working hard to get all this stuff put together and mailed during the holidays. :thumbsup:

Arrrrgh!  I forgot to order yesterday!  Damnable New Year's Eve partying!  Son of a bee sting, I even had the Post-It note on my monitor!  ArrrrrGH!

992160[/snapback]

Al might allow it if you PM him today. Doesn't hurt to ask. Beyond today though, I'd say you are out of luck. :ponder:

So how high do the Serial numbers go then?

992216[/snapback]

Well, we know someone got #199, so it's safe to assume they've broken 200.

992228[/snapback]

Yes, they have broken 200. I don't have an exact number at the moment as I'm out of town and have a bunch of orders to process upon my return on Tuesday. :)

..Al

Arrrrgh!  I forgot to order yesterday!  Damnable New Year's Eve partying!  Son of a bee sting, I even had the Post-It note on my monitor!  ArrrrrGH!

I don't have an exact number at the moment as I'm out of town and have a bunch of orders to process upon my return on Tuesday. :)

Sounds like an opportunity to slip an order in there... if you ask me. ;)

Al might allow it if you PM him today. Doesn't hurt to ask. Beyond today though, I'd say you are out of luck.  :ponder:

Yeah, Al actually saw the thread and was cool enough to PM me about it! :D

I guess once he gets home and catches up with the other orders, I'll see what he can do with my response to him.

Woo!

Woohoo! My #28 has arrived, along with Go Fish! and the 2005 Minigame compo cart. Yay!

Unfortunately I won't get a chance to play any of it 'til the weekend, and even then I've got about four hours of work tearing down my old computer desk and putting up a new one, but I'll find some time to squeeze in some quality 2600 lovin'.

Sweet!

My order arrived last night, so busted out the 7800 to play them :)

Got to the middle of level 3 on Reindeer Rescue... just have to learn the levels more ;)

Btw what's the status on the Crazy Balloon badges? As in how many have been given out so far? In a few goes I got to level 7, so I figure I might be able to crack 20k after a while...

Hi there!

Btw what's the status on the Crazy Balloon badges? As in how many have been given out so far? In a few goes I got to level 7, so I figure I might be able to crack 20k after a while...

Aha, so you was the other guy who bought it :lol:

Hm... I hate to say that, but I have no clue actually. In fact I almost forgot about it... :ponder:

Al? :twisted:

Greetings,

Manuel

Hi there!

Hm... I hate to say that, but I have no clue actually. In fact I almost forgot about it... :ponder:

Greetings,

Manuel

994442[/snapback]

Holy crap! I misread the manual and thought it was 30k :x

I got 22k the other day, but didn't take a picture! :x

I'm going home to crack 20k again tonight :)

Oh, great game BTW :cool:

Hi there!

Greetings,

Manuel

994442[/snapback]

I bought one too. Balloon Badges? I missed that.

Yay, RR #21 arrived today, and I didn't even know I was getting one. I had asked for some carts for Xmas, but I had forgotten that AA doesn't take credit cards except by Paypal which my wife and mom-in-law didn't have a clue about, so they sent in a money order. Presumably they didn't even know about the RR cart offer, but Al was good enough to put the cart in :)

I also got Swoops! (great to see my name, Robin Harbron, in print in the back of the nice instruction booklet) and the 2005 MiniGame MultiCart and a couple more coaxial adapters (can never have too many). There's other games I'd like, but I have a special fondness for the MiniGame compo and it's games.

So, the Xmas present came late thanks to the slow border, but it gets more attention as a result, I think. Good job to everyone involved in the making of these carts.