IGNORED

Wanted: Robie Sr. (Radio Shack robot)

bedouin

I don't have the Radio Shack version but I have it's counterpart... the Omnibot 5204 or 5402... meh, whatever it is... it's in decently good condition yet I can't figure out how to change your voice through him (you can talk thru him... but I thought you were supposed to be able to change it?) hmm.. who knows....

Are you looking to sell it, and if so how much?  Also, if you're willing to sell, could you verify the model number so I can find out its exact feature set through some Googling?

985871[/snapback]

Sure thing man... I'll have to check it out sometime tomorrow.... in the meantime you can see pics of it (somewhere on there) on my old retroroom blog :

http://retroroom.blogspot.com

As far as how much? Make me a reasonable offer?

• 2 weeks later...

I went back to the thrift where I saw the Robie, but it's not in good shape. According to the grease pencil writing on the front, the clock works but the tape deck doesn't. And it doesn't look like it has a remote control, or that little tray. But hey, it's only $4.94.

• 4 weeks later...
Does anyone have an old Robie Sr. in good, clean working condition?  I'm looking to buy one.  For those that forget, it looked like this.

robiesr.jpg

There's only one listed on eBay, and it's not in great condition.

984799[/snapback]

HI, I HAVE ONE THAT WILL BE ON E-BAY THIS WEEK GOOD SHAPE. HAS DEMO TAPE CHARGER TRAY AND REMOTE WORKS, AND LOOKS GOOD! LET ME KNOW OR JUST WARCH PROBAB;Y LIST FRIDAY..ALSO HAVE JUNIOR THAT WORKS!! DAN..DES1WORKS@NETSCAPE.NET

• 2 years later...

Hey my name is Nathan and I have one Robie Sr sold by Radio Shack it comes complete with the remote. This robot was made in Japan. If you are interested you can contact me @ pcplanet@comcast.net

I was wanting to get around 200.00 for this plus shipping

rb203cac8.th.jpg

post-18437-1204077550_thumb.jpg

post-18437-1204077563.jpg

post-18437-1204077575.jpg

post-18437-1204077586.jpg

Edited by pcplanet

• 7 years later...