IGNORED

Any interest in an Xbox 360 b4 I return it?

RickHarrisMaine

It feels dirty to be asking this kind of money for this, but my price is also the average eBay price on these, so......I'll cut anyone from Atariage a deal on this, but here goes. This is the RickHarrisMaine (aka Rick_riley) finance all the Christmas presents with my eBay sales experiment. Anyways, here it is.....If you or anyone you know is interested in one, I have one for sale.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...07017%26fvi%3D1

Edited by RickHarrisMaine

Sell it fast more will be in stores very soon! about 12 of my customers got new ones last week at Best buy for retail. Just giving a warning since many have started to sell for alot less on Ebay. I had 2 different people call my store today wanting to know how many I wanted but they had crazy prices so I offered $432 since thats how much they paid with tax.

There have been a ton of Xbox 360 systems flooding craigslist, and the prices seem to be coming down on them. I'll be glad when 360's are readily available so I don't have to look past five Xbox 360 ads ("@@@ XBOX 360 CORE SYSTEM BRAND NEW UNOPENED - STILL SEALED @@@ - $420") for every normal ad that's posted.

..Al

Best Buy had the 360's available 3 days this week so there are more out there now. In addition the demand isn't going to be that great after Christmas. You might have had better luck selling in your local paper of craigslist.

I hope that you weren't counting on selling the system to pay for Christmas gifts. If your shopping isn't done by now (or close to being done) you are in trouble.

I take it you couldn't sell it, eh? If you couldn't sell it for the $850 or $675 BIN, why are you going balls-to-the-walls at $3000??  :?

991254[/snapback]

Its a charity auction with 80% going to Unicef. At the end of the year, such donations are a good deal for many people. it may cost 3000 in cash, but the tax benefits could far outweigh that for some. Its had loads of hits, much more than my other auctions, so we'll see.

Well after 1400 hits, and some jerky, smart-aleck questions by people with nothing better to do with their time, it remains unsold.

So for the next few hours, at least until I get my Constitutional Law reading done, its available for $500 plus shipping. Xbox 360 Premium, and Project Gotham Racing 3.

Well after 1400 hits, and some jerky, smart-aleck questions by people with nothing better to do with their time, it remains unsold. 

So for the next few hours, at least until I get my Constitutional Law reading done, its available for $500 plus shipping.  Xbox 360 Premium, and Project Gotham Racing 3.

992111[/snapback]

Why don't you just start it at the $399 price, and let it go from there? I bet you would get more than $500, especially with the game included.