IGNORED

Avp Marine Self-Destruct Scenario (Need Map)

atari1970

Could Someone E-mail me a Home made Map Of The Fastest Way To The Escape Pod?  I Can Not Find The pod In The Time Allowed. I Have A Map of Level 5 From the atari Gamer's Guide That Shows the Escape Pod But I Find These Maps Very Hard to follow. Please Help. Thanks.

988893[/snapback]

Hmm, don't know if I have any maps like that lying around but I'll look. In the meantime, here's some advice - I've found that the easiest way for me to make it to the pod is *first* to clear the path of all obstacles. In other words, don't set the self destruct then run for the pod, but rather find the pod, clearing all Aliens and Predators out, then go back and set self-destruct and fly for the pod. Always worked best for me and my son.

Good luck! :-)

I'm not sure it's even possible to make it to the pod in time without clearing the way in advance. It's been a while since I played this one, but I seem to remember that every time I did make it to the pod, I only had around 10 seconds left on the timer. At one point, I think I actually did make a map for this game on graph paper, but I have no idea where it is.

--Zero