IGNORED

Various arcade parts for free/sale?

Cassidy Nolen

I hope you don't mind me listing these here...they are so specific to arcade collectors that I don't think the general AA member would be interested. If any objections I am happy to remove the listing...

Nintendo isolation block: From a Punch Out or Mario Brothers original machine (not sure which one its out of). 10 bucks if you just "want a spare" or "free" if you need it, can use it and pay for my shipping supplies. Shipping won't be cheap but hey, if you need it you can't beat my offer :)

Princess Pong Sports board and harness:

This thing was cool. A four-player Pong clone that plays a few sports. The thing actually had enough program in it to let you play Pong solo. Very odd board. A number of proms/roms on it. Board in decent shape. Harness has connector for Motorolla b&w monitor. I think everything you need is there. It did not work (hence why the cabinet was given away, the monitor used and these parts stored until I got tired of looking at them). Pay me for my shipping supplies (5 bucks?) and its yours.

Cassidy