IGNORED

Atari Chat Tonight

doctorclu

I'll see if I can get on the chat next Thursday night. Glad to see we are picking up in interest on this again.

And the screaming j's on Ice-T... used to get that all the time, but once I played with the settings a bit, it hasn't done it since.

• 9 months later...

BTW... Atari CHAT tonight!!

Telnet www.atarinews.org

Username:BBS

Password:BBS

use your userid or create a new one.

T for Talk

C for chat

Choose a nickname for chat.

what the hell......short notice

Sorry about that - it's been a regular event for many years, just assumed people know. Happens every Tuesday

i will just stick with the IRC atari channel... i dont have to remember a specific day, or time, or even login...

people are talking there now, so i am going, bye!

Huh? It is not like they are in competition. Just another Atari chat. And yes, the IRC is always there, and that is good too.

Thanks for the chat guys, and sorry for any boring questions :ponder:

It was great having you there! Let's do it again next Tuesday.

Thanks for the chat guys, and sorry for any boring questions :ponder:

Wish I could have stayed longer - as it was, I was late getting to work :)

No problem. Great talking as usual.

i will just stick with the IRC atari channel... i dont have to remember a specific day, or time, or even login...

people are talking there now, so i am going, bye!

Huh? It is not like they are in competition. Just another Atari chat. And yes, the IRC is always there, and that is good too.

*snip*

didnt say they were in competition, its just i keep forgetting about the telnet chat... and the irc chat isnt at a set time/day, its when people are there which is every day, and sometimes all day, and evening...

dont get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with the telnet chat, and i will go when there are people there, but usually finding me on IRC is easy (as you know g-man).

sloopy.

I couldn't configure secureCRT on the PC properly - kept missing ends of sentences so had to fire up the 800XL and Bobterm to see what I was missing :D

yeah, i probably should of just used that as well. the other problem i had were everytime i typed something, the sentence would show up before my name and then after my name. made for a confusing night. i guess i could configure one of these 3 Xe's i have in my room as a bbs or something and dial into it to play with the settings.

BTW... Atari CHAT tonight!!

Telnet www.atarinews.org

Username:BBS

Password:BBS

use your userid or create a new one.

T for Talk

C for chat

Choose a nickname for chat.

what the hell......short notice

Sorry about that - it's been a regular event for many years, just assumed people know. Happens every Tuesday

and since stephen cant repeat or give a link... i will say, hey! i will be there... and be square... yes literally... since i am pixelated, i am square...

sloopy.

Edited by sloopy

and since stephen cant repeat or give a link... i will say, hey! i will be there... and be square... yes literally... since i am pixelated, i am square...

sloopy.

Thanks - it's not entirely laziness, I'm chucking code for work while chatting :) Multi-tasking at its finest.