• KICK OFF 3
    • DEATHWATCH
    • CONAN
    • PHEAR
    • ULTIMATE BRAIN GAMES
    • BATTLESPHERE 2
    • FREELANCER 2010

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

I will get you a saucer of milk.; Telegames did sell Battlesphere for sixty pounds less a penny ( I dont know their markup or contacts) and you can buy a nice brand new copy of Iron SOldier for atenner and there very nice and rare NBA JAM for thirty quid. So there. I'm not arguing, I'm a Leicester boy, know the shop well, and have discussed the problems the manufacturers were having over the phone with Telegames. So there.

Any more lip and I'll send the Chiyoumen round to your house for tea.

Your making it up as you go along.I know for a fact that the people who actually made Battlesphere in the USA could not sell the game that cheap themselves so how Are a crap company like Telegames going to sell it that cheap.You are thinking of Battlemorph which They did sell for $59.99. How are you getting your prices anyway The UK uses Pounds not Dollars .If your going to make shit up at least make it sound real.

1000345[/snapback]

i have an ultimate next generation mag which said quake was 30% complete, this was at the time when breakout 2000 was 95% complete and mortal kombat was in there too. this was a decent mag that give the jag decent coverage but it slated most of the lates releases like fever pitch, ruiner etc!

i have an ultimate next generation mag which said quake was 30% complete, this was at the time when breakout 2000 was 95% complete and mortal kombat was in there too. this was a decent mag that give the jag decent coverage but it slated most of the lates releases like fever pitch, ruiner etc!

1002572[/snapback]

And jolly good they did too. Fever Pitch and Ruiner Pinball are like amny Jag games too 16 bit. I dont know why Atari didn't manage to get more games out at the start. The programmer of Trevor Mcfur( who admits hes a little ashamed of that title) also worked on Club Drive, now it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out the titles could have been out soon had they been better organized.

Eerievale will actually come out soooo. Um yeah, it looks cool. It would be awesome if a Battlesphere 2 ever came out based upon what I have heard about the first one and gold.

1008330[/snapback]

The time to get Battlesphere was when it first came out in 1999. That was when I got it for $75.00. BS Gold was only $150 when it came out. Eproms kept not so many from being made, but maybe one day when we have the compact flash working maybe a deal can be worked out. Dunno.

Anyway, I voted for Soul Star. Got the "demo" (Praise be to the person that made those possible), and love that game. Would love to see the more complete version released.

Conan and side scroller/beat em ups... try Hyperforce. But aside from Hyperforce, would love to see a Conan/Golden Axe style game.

Eeireville looks good.

Phere... which I heard is out there, also looks good.

Dactyl Joust... always liked that I idea. But in the meantime would people mind if the Jag had regular Joust?

I also don't see what sense it makes to include a title that is going to happen, among a bunch of games a lot of Jag fans always wanted to have, but will never get.

Regards, Lars.

995725[/snapback]

I voted for Eerievale, and the reason is simple. I figure, support the one game on that list that *IS* likely to come out.

Just so's ya know, we still want to purchase and play Eerievale!!

A few words of encouragement certainly can't hurt.

Cheers,

Smeg