IGNORED

bB bleeding-edge builds

batari

Okay I got it to work with just the regular one but for the life of me I can not figure out how to get another sprite to turn on. I have been poking around here and after alot of reading I have found that most of the tutorials are not for bB, so does anyone know of any that are just for bB. All I am really looking for is some code that has notes so that I can see just how all this work together. Right now I am at a loss because this is so different that what I am used to( I use Script all the time) so I am kind of lost. Can any one point me in the right direction.

First of all, look over the included manual in the helpfully named "manual" folder. That should help. Example-wise, a good archive of bB games/code can be found here.

Okay I got it to work with just the regular one but for the life of me I can not figure out how to get another sprite to turn on. I have been poking around here and after alot of reading I have found that most of the tutorials are not for bB, so does anyone know of any that are just for bB. All I am really looking for is some code that has notes so that I can see just how all this work together. Right now I am at a loss because this is so different that what I am used to( I use Script all the time) so I am kind of lost. Can any one point me in the right direction.

Oops, looks like someone beat me to it, but I was going to ask if you visited this page:

http://www.randomterrain.com/atari-2600-me...c-commands.html

Yes I did and I did read the part in there about the multiple sprite and there is some information about how to use it but there where no examples. I am looking now at some examples that are using multi-sprites so i am going to take a look at them and see if I can not break the code down and figure out what they did to get it to work.