IGNORED

Pink Panther Prototype

Tempest

28 minutes ago, 256 colors said:

Just another elitist hoarding scumbag who cares nothing about atari only he's own greed

I didn't get that kind of impression from him.  More like he just wanted to hang onto it for the time being.  Too bad I lost contact with him.  I'm sure there are other copies out there though.

10 hours ago, SS said:

There is a good chance that his estate won't even understand the importance of what it is.  Somebody should convince him to leave it in his will for Matt.  

I’m kind of assuming that is who these people are visiting the site with pictures of piles of eight bit stuff, asking how much they are worth or how to get top dollar. Or those $45,000 BIN lots on eBay. 

6 hours ago, Tempest said:

I didn't get that kind of impression from him.  More like he just wanted to hang onto it for the time being.  Too bad I lost contact with him.  I'm sure there are other copies out there though.

The only problem with that if something happens to him or the game then it's lost forever that's why it's best to get it out in the wild asap

• Like 1