IGNORED

Here's your second chance

davepesc

http://cgi.ebay.com/BAJAK-FLUX-CAPACITOR-T...1QQcmdZViewItem

Marty: Where are we going?

Doc: We're going... Back to the Future!!!!

1001653[/snapback]

Thats not the only one he has sold.. check this out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=5642522682

:roll:

Edited by txsizzler

Neither Peter Venkamen nor Doc Brown instructional video's included? What a rip off. Glad I didn't click the BIN. :roll:

On a serious note how can people get away with selling false hopes like this? I mean come on, if it was true\real everyone would already know about this\own both examples of his electronic non-sense.

W AAAAA A A A AIIIII T T T T A MINUTE ! ! !

This looks like a load of crap !

For a flux capacitor to work correctly, you need to power it to 1.21 jigawats.

This clearly states it's only 27 volts !

What a scam !

(And I've been practicing my driving at 88 MPH all week !)

This has Biff written all over it.

On a serious note how can people get away with selling false hopes like this? I mean come on, if it was true\real everyone would already know about this\own  both examples of his electronic non-sense.

1001758[/snapback]

Maybe we all DO already have one of these and just traveled back to the point before buying it, so we don't know we are going to buy it soon, hmmm.

This is awesome!  Even if it doesn't generate 1.21 jigawats... I'm gonna get two of them!  I always knew time travel was possible.  I'm going back to 1991 and buying a whole truckload of Motorodeo and Ikari Warriors carts! ;-)

1002191[/snapback]

With the amount of those carts popping up thesedays, I'd say you (or someone else) just got back from 1991.

:P

I just bought this thing next month.

When I went back to 1979 there was no such thing as Atari.

I went back and saved the child Nolan Bushnell from drowning in a frozen lake.

Now I'm deaf in one ear, but it was worth it.

Now I'm in 2006 for a while and thought I'd share the story.

Since I saved Atari from non-existence, everyone should send me a couple of rarity 8's (at least) to thank me.

PM me for my address.

Later tonight I am going to go back in time to make sure Hitler was never born.

Then it's off to meet my favorite president. Harding !

Does any one here listen to Art Bell? Does he still have a radio show - haven't listened for a few years.

1002018[/snapback]

Yea I listen to Coast to Coast just about every day. Art is actually on a break right now because his wife died.

Out of all the supposed time travel devices on ebay this is the most viable to actually work. You could probably make the same thing with spare parts around your house though.

This is awesome!  Even if it doesn't generate 1.21 jigawats... I'm gonna get two of them!  I always knew time travel was possible.  I'm going back to 1991 and buying a whole truckload of Motorodeo and Ikari Warriors carts! ;-)

1002191[/snapback]

With the amount of those carts popping up thesedays, I'd say you (or someone else) just got back from 1991.

:P

1002222[/snapback]

Great Scott!!! Here already??? I have to get these carts up on eBay quick before they find anymore of them!

1002191[/snapback]

Funny, I was thinking the same thing, except my two titles were Crazy Climber and Quadrun, two titles I asked, nay begged, my parents to buy me, but no, why spend that much on one game when the local drugstore was selling older titles - like Othello and Air-Sea Battle - for a fraction of the price.